Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrying Mirror

+9
Leo
Leon
Elena Martins
Lilo and Stitch
Ralphie
Leonardo
Doragonkame
Donimoy
Donnie
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scrying Mirror Empty Scrying Mirror

Post by Donnie Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:48 pm

“Donnie! How on Earth did you—“

“Nexus, Leo. How in the Nexus. And we found a scrying mirror.”

Don smirked at his brother, and before Leo could ask him questions, he answered as much as he could  without wasting time.

“Look Leo, I don’t know how long I can maintain this. I’m okay, but what you need to know is about the toddlers. They’re half dragon. Wings, the whole bit. Some sort of cure-all in their blood. Keep it under wraps. It’s dangerous enough.”

“Dragons? Are you serious? Don, are you sure you’re—“ Don groaned and rolled his eyes at his brother. Of course he was sure! Otherwise, he wouldn't be saying it.

“Leo, I'm absolutely sure. And I’m fine. Because of Liam.”

”That explains the glow.” The comment was unexpected, and Don was ever the curious turtle.

“What glow?”

“You’re glowing like the kids now.”

“Hunh... fascinating... Liam saved me, Leo. Probably what did it.”

"Donnie..."

"Leo, just... take care of whichever toddler is with you. I'm serious. They're beyond special, and I don't even want to think about one of them falling into the wrong hands." Don affixed his brother with a pleading look.

"Okay, Donnie. I got it. I'm glad you're safe, bro. It's... good to see you."

"You too, Leo... Hopefully next time will be in person." Don then called over to the others nearby. "Hey, Donatello. You want to see if you can just sort of... take this over from me?"

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Scrying Mirror Empty Re: Scrying Mirror

Post by Leonardo Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:08 am

Donatello grins listening to Don and his Leo, shifting closer a this call over and chuckling as Liam sits up straighter in Don's lap and is holding the mirror too and barely peeking over the edge and grinning.

Liam's tail is waging and he is getting a look at this brother of Don's " Dad... dad Leo?!' excitedly he did recall Don mentioning he had a brother called Leo. Unawares the word he wanted was Uncle and or Dad's Leo.

Leonardo feels the flood of Raphael's immense strength and borrows from it, lends some to the loop Leo had created in sharing between them and it strengthens the shape and color of the third Leo.

He is grinning to as he hears the two speaking, then hear the call to his brother.

Donatello meanwhile is swapping spots with Inaba and chuckling at the little boys eagerness and the way he is trying to see Leo and smile at him. " thanks I'll give it a go sure..." moving in front of the mirror and surprised to see Leo there - Don's Leo, he smiles, " hello Leo,."

Leonardo waits his turn and tugs on Raphael's energy, tugging and pulling on him to bring that tot over, of course Raphael would have to keep him above the hotter water. For them the vision of Leo's Don was projected on the steam, shimmering a little on it. Hopefully the tots could say hi and maybe Raph had someone on that side he could talk to as well. He enjoys hearing his Dons voice.

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:44 am

Don laughs softly at Liam’s enthusiasm, “Yeah, Buddy. That’s Dad’s— and he’s interrupted by what feels shockingly like being swatted with Master Splinter’s walking stick. Only it definitely came from Leo, and it almost shocked Don into breaking the connection.

”Dad?!”

”Ow, Leo! What the shell?” Leo looked as shocked about it as Don felt.

“Dad?! Don, you can’t—”

Don rolled his eyes and fixed his brother with a determined glare. “Yes, I can. Watch me, Leo. He is never going back to that lab. I won’t allow it. And he saved me. It’s the least I can do.” He didn’t give Leo much time to object. Though the blue-masked brother did attempt a couple of interjections, Don shot him down quickly. “And we needed the cover, and I won’t confuse him, so yes. Dad.”

Even as he firmly informs his brother of his decision, and no, he’s not letting Leo talk him out of it.  He holds up Liam as Raphael comes into view with Duncan.

“Look, Liam, there’s your brother. We can’t touch him, but you can say hi.”

Leo can object and sort of splutter all he wants. Don’s not listening. He’s done discussing this. If Liam weren’t being given the chance to see his brother, Don would pass off the connection and go outside. But he stays for his son.

”Okay, Donnie, I got it.”

Don looked up at Leo and nodded. He is still focusing on Liam and Duncan though.

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:06 pm

Donatello winced a little at the spiritual wapping. Oy vie why did he feel a sort of mimicry? or was it purely sympathetic thinking of what he had to tell his own brother?

Oh boy he shifts nervously and is suddenly glad his turn to be in front of the mirror si put off a bit longer - and the connection feels stronger? what?

Of course he doesn't know on the other end Leonardo is pulling Raphael's strength to hold the astral to scrying in place.

What he is glad for as the small mirror face fills with the familiar shape of Raphael's broad plastron that there is his arms was unmistakenly one of Liam's brothers, and that this gave him a chance to put off confronting his brother with his dual news a bit longer... hey maybe something could put it off more -

" I do not know why you are suddenly sending nervous patterings of energy Donatello but you will tell me." uh oh... his Leonardo, using that tone. It hard a sword sharp edge of command and even without the flood of scent Donatello knew when it was his turn he would spill out right everything.

" bloody alphas" Donatello muttered out of the corner of his mouth behind Liam's shell to Don with a fond roll of the eyes. And oy vie that team had two of them!... three with added hulk Raph.

But at least there was the adorable ness of the toddlers to distract the attention, Elena leaning over curious to see to.

Scrying Mirror Dedrse10
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Liam is at first a little alarmed and his ball of energy pulses with it, a small shock wave he is pressing back against Don and not sure of all he said but he was a little shier when he glances back at Leo in the mirror...

Then he forgets his trepidation at Leo's reaction he didn't understand and his tail goes crazy in the way it did earlier when Don looked better - chirp chirp CHIRP!

~~~~

Duncan took a little convincing to wake, stretching and blinking even as Raphael tickled him under his chin- he pouts a little he was happy to snooo -

His eye peaked when he heard those chirps, first one then the other then both eyes spring open and he CHIRPS back his tail thump thumping against Raphael and making the huge turtle eeeep and shift his hold to keep the little guy above the heated waters. of course leaning out to nuzzle his brother his nostrils wide eager for his scent but only getting the smell of Leo's and Raph and steam water.

Scrying Mirror Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:24 pm

" I heard that." Leonardo fake growls and shifts a little. He'd tugged his Rapahel closer and now the toddler brothers were seeing each other, but what of Raph? He applies a tug to him to.

Perhaps there was once or his brothers with this other Leo?

The third young looking one in the astral plane was able to draw on Raphael's well of stamina thanks to Leonardo and Leo's looping of the combined force and become a little more solid astrally and finally he was able to he heard when he said hello though the guy was mostly using the link to search out his own brothers presence, well two of them.

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:37 pm

Raph sighs to Lilo. "Big Blue is demanding an audience." He apologizes as he gets out of the pool and heads over to the hotter one where the others are. He sits, dipping his legs in momentarily.

"Holy hot potato, Blue Boys! What are you two trying to do? Boil yourselves?"
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm

When Liam starts acting shier after the spiritual wapping, Don nuzzles him protectively and glares at his older brother for a moment.

Don whispers back to his counterpart. "And I assume that is your Raph stuck with two of them. Poor guy." He grins innocently at the two Leos on the other end of the mirror connection.

He laughs as the two kids chirp excitedly to each other. And he feels bad for the little one on the other end who seems to be searching for his brother's physical presence.

"Aw... sorry little guy. Can't touch today. Hopefully soon, but your brother's safe."

And another Raph...? Looks sort of like Leon... Guy's loud though, Leon probably heard him if it is his brother.

Last edited by Donatello2003 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Lilo is already calmed after having been so high and tingly and aroused, and waves away Raphs apology with an amused, " seems to be a common trait between those two blue guys." she giggles and does not tempt the hotter water instead laying beside Addy to watch with her and not dry off until she has Raphs hands.

Scrying Mirror D9cs4m10
Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Raphael chuckles at his counterpart winking at him, " you are not wrong Don with my Don it's like having parents... and the typical roles of mum and are very flexible between them." he jokes whilst smiling at his smaller self, " we can handle hot hot hot..."

Teasing the Leo's and keeping the little guy above the waters chuckling at the child's eagerness but careful with him because the waters were definitely too hot for the young skin.

He could sense stronger connections with other turtles out there.

Scrying Mirror Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:27 pm

She is almost dry but she relaxes into Lilo's warm heat, and she can scent the remains of arousal upon Lilo and feels herself squirm. She tried very hard around Leo to not become aroused - it was easy to do so in heat as she was.

Still it helped the guys were talking and the kids were cute. though she felt an ache for them, they must miss each other as much as the bigger turtles. But soooo young...

Scrying Mirror Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 pm

" in the words of Leo- some one has to keep you children in line." He sticks out his tongue... then grinned. " ooookay maybe paraphrasing a little on that." a chuckle watching the boys and not rushing his Donatello he and Raphael both knew now that Leonardo had unleashed the tone the question about his brothers nervousness will come to light soon enough.

Even if not this chat next time for sure.

He is a little amused by Leo's Don's stubbornness but also touched, the little blue boy seemed so very happy and his purple brother - there was another young face in the mist. He smiles nodding to Raph and amused by Raphael's words nods in agreement. " we do enjoy it very warm, if too much just move around here to the back of the pool."

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Martins Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Elena leaned over nuzzling Liam and getting a look at, " hiiiiiiiiiii!" she says excitedly -

Totally surprising Duncan in Raphael's arms he.... looks at her, and then and Raphael and goes... shy -

Liam chirps happily as Elena naaaaws - " Duncan - Liam's Duncan." he says so proudly beaming up at Don and nuzzling back as Elena eeee's and " hiii Duncan...'

ooooh Duncan blushes and holds Leo's bandana up in front of him like it could shield him from her. Making Elena giggle.

Scrying Mirror 31610b4d50f41075de1d7a13486498b5
Elena Martins
Elena Martins

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:03 pm

He heard and forgot about keeping watch - eeee ing happily and with a smooch to Inaba's cheek he hurries over to find a space among ont he walling of the pagola to sit behind the big pair of Donatello's chuckling at the kids but eager to greet his brother between their sounds.

" Raphael! haha I think the big guys have thicker skin than we do - how are you?" he is just so glad to hear one of his brothers voices.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:14 am

There is a silent chuckle and he nods at Don, sniggering at Leonardo's response and the Raph chatter and the way hiding behind a blue bandana Duncan gave Don a warm little grin.

"Two Leos and Two Raphs.... I think our little troop lucked out with two Donnies right?... think some poor group has two Mikeys?" Donatello muses to his counterpart so amused and pleased most of them were catching up with some brothers a little sorry the boys couldn't make the physical contact they clearly wanted, chuckling at Elena's eagerness and tugging her back gently.

and a little sad for Mikey with them he was keeping an eye out - no brothers in this chat for him to talk to - but he seemed content with it, possibly feeling the astral presence of his brother.

And yes playing into the playing tease of Leos and having the others chatter so he can put off telling his brothers about his forth coming marriage... and adopting Elena.

Scrying Mirror Dedrse10
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 am

Raph and apparently his Leo do have a point. Leo is pretty sure that he’s boiling himself. Possibly literally. There is a slight roll of the eyes and shake of the head at the Dons and Raphael ganging up on them, but he doesn’t say anything.

Raph and his Leonardo seem to have taken the conversation over, and the kids are still interacting. But even Leo is now watching the other Donatello. He is holding something back. Apparently another child is involved.

Geez. Leave a Donnie alone for a week, and they adopt kids! Good grief. Leo actually would have expected that more out of Mikey... or maybe Raph, whose soft spot is not as well concealed as he likes to think.

Though, if Don has Liam, maybe Leo can relax about Duncan.

Scrying Mirror 8ad1a510

"Nothing will change the most important thing: that we are family."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 am

“Ya think?” Raph laughs. He knew his brother had been well enough from the previous connections, but actually getting to talk to him is another matter.

He is a little worried about Little Blue in the water though, Raph’s pretty sure he’s just trying to prove something...

“I’m fine, Leonardo. I have two mountain turtles and a little, slightly crazy, but intense, Momming Leo to keep me in line.” Also a hot monkey lady to get him into trouble that he is very much enjoying, but he’s not telling his brother that part.

The smaller Don on the other end snorted slightly. Raph’s pretty sure that’s Little Blue’s brother.
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 am

Don chuckled at the big Raph, then snorted softly at the comment from the small one. They seemed to share an assessment of the two Leo situation.

He leaned over and responded softly to his counterpart.

”No joke! And we have two full groups, with only one Mikey between them. So there has to be  a group with at least two out there...”

And when it is time to tell, Don has his counterpart’s back! His own Leo has already put Don in an alert, somewhat protective state where he’s disinclined to take anyone’s crap...

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Raphael is looking about during the conversation, snuggling the little Duncan and with a harrumph he shifts the boy onto his shoulders behind his head and now with both hands free he digs fingers into the shale and rocks and shifts his stance a little crouching pulling, the rockery cracked and with a shower of rock and dirt he shoves the broken pieces away creating a channel between this pool and one beside it whose waters swirled a bit with probably an inlet of the stream water flowing into it and no steam meaning it was cooler than this one.

There!

He felt the first rush of a cold stream slip within and steam rose as some of the heat of this pool was slowly tainted with the chilly water.

Added bonus the steam being thicker also made the astral projection a bit stronger.

Duncan was hanging onto Raphael's dew rag his feet dangling over those massive shoulders and of course gaping...

then - " wooooo break moorree! break moorrre!" cheering - looking about and spying Leo and giggling letting go of the dew rag and reaching for him that blue bandana still in one of his hands.

Raphael grins at his pool and chatting companions, " better?"in regards to a now heated but with a nicer swirl of cold water pool they were in.

Scrying Mirror Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:25 am

Inaba kept her ears out as she heard the voice of Leon's brother for the first time, smiling at blue boys beam in return and his laugh. It was great to see them all catching up, she pats Mikey's hand next to her he was looking wistful. Some day soon perhaps he too would speak to a brother.

Scrying Mirror Nexuss10
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:53 am

Addy had a sudden thought in the middle of nuzzling Lilo's ear and fighting the urge to lick lick lick her damp furr and looking towards the turtle Duncan was currently reaching out for -if to stop herself also gaping at the Raphael.

" uuuuuh wow - uuum hey Don? - Donatello... Leo over there... did Erica the damonfeuer visit you guys?' a touch of anxiety in her tone.

After all she had sort of heavily encouraged the white small flier to act as a terror, and she was worried about her.

Scrying Mirror Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 am

Lilo didn't mind the nuzzling and she was definitely enjoying the show of the guys enjoying this contact. Grinning at the chatter between Raph andLeo. blinking and looking at Addy. " a damonfeuer.... wooow be cool to meet her if she comes back.' curious.

Scrying Mirror D9cs4m10
Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:07 am

Mikey feels Inaba's hand and grins at her. He was a little envious... but also very glad for his fellow turtles... a teasing note in his tone, " hey hey Raph of the shorter Leo we has here... your brother has been getting close to a pretty bunny."

Pleased when it makes Leon blush and splutter a little in the middle of his trying to toss Dons into the teasing too as he'd added to his brother, " We have a very mommy Donatello here too -"

Leonardo chuckling hard and thumping his brother lightly on the arm, " show off." he calls him but the water was a tad cooler so that was probably a good thing for the guys collectively here.

Especially Leo and Raph, and right on time it was a nice strong swirl of cool water to mingle and strengthen the screen of steamy mist for their contact. smiling when Addy asked her question. Adding " And I haven't forgotten you have news too Donatello." though not rushing them regardless pleased for the little ones.

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:16 am

Darn it1 He was chuckling with a nod at his counterpart, " trying to decide which is worse two Leos and two Raphs or two Mikey's." thoroughly amused for a moment and soft only for his fellow Don then -

A soft laugh at Leon's splutter and letting Don cover the question about Erica though he will add to it and casting Mikey a grin, "If you insist... alright... I too have adopted a child. Elena here..."

Making Elena and Liam beam up at him distracted only momentarily from the gap faces they had then the soft cheers and happy sounds that echoed Duncan's.

Purposefully not spreading his other bombshell yet, debating if he wanted to share that just yet at all...

Scrying Mirror Dedrse10
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:05 am

Raph laughed when Mikey informed him of Leon’s pretty bunny lady!

“Leon? Leon’s got a pretty bunny lady? We talking about the same Leon? Apparently Leo’s on the whole are getting ladies, and Dons are getting kids...

“Way to go, Bro. I didn’t know ya had it in you.”
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:24 am

Don blinks as Raphael starts smashing the rocks and making a new path to the pool. There’s a low whistle. Rather glad this group of turtles is on their side...

He laughed at Duncan’s excitement about the smashing. And when the child reaches for Leo and Don realizes where Leo’s bandana had been hiding, he gives Leo a smirking glare calling him a hypocrite.

Don looks over at the question from the cat lady.

”We did see her. Oh...” Don isn’t really sure how long ago it was. He was told three days in the Fortress so far, but his internal clock is completely skewed. ”Four or five days ago... maybe?”

He laughs at Leon’s “Mommy Donatello.” “And for once, it’s not me!”

And while he admires the attempt to keep the marriage thing from a Leo, Don has a feeling it’s not going to work anymore than it would had he made a similar attempt. Leo’s are perceptive like that. He does respond softly to his counterpart.

“I don’t know, but they’ve got two Leos and two Raphs. That might just take the cake.”

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 am

Raphael’s actions aren’t as shocking to Leo as they probably should be... maybe he should get out of this hot... oh, the cool feels so good... Leo hadn’t even realized he was getting a ‘little’ dazed.

And the steam was clearing up their images.

Leo moves out of the pool, and has to steady himself before he can take Duncan.

“Leo... How hot is that water?”

“I’m fine.” Just a little overheated. He’s okay.  And he moves to take Duncan, and his mask back.

“Have a nice nap?” He ignores the look he’s getting from Don.

Leo was glad to hear that they had seen Erica, although it had been an awfully long time ago.

And... with the added steam, it’s easier to see that the Donnies are still holding something back. He dips back into his meditation a little more, at least as much as he dares with Duncan in his lap now.

Scrying Mirror 8ad1a510

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:14 pm

Addy smiles and shifts nuzzling Lilo to get closer to Raph again, moving herself to a cold pool and with a soft siiiigh because she had only just dried off mostly she dunks in and slips out dripping fighting her wish to gasp and shake off the cool and moving towards Leo, he was hot...

She was slow, no shocking his body with her in contrast to the steaming pool she sits close, smiling at Duncan and running her cool furry fingers over patches of body she felt the most heat escaping from, head and feet. When her fingers warm she recools them in her cool wet fur, she is slow and methodical and taking her time helping Leo cool off. A tease for Raph now, " annnnd you what about you and Lilo the pretty monkey gal?" hands slow so Leo can either move away or stretch out if he wishes she would cool anywhere in particular.

Scrying Mirror Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:38 pm

"Erica did come by - I recall she said she was heading out over the desert a Mikey was out there and Malcolm so she might have found them and is off again or still with them..." Not stating the third option that she might have been caught... of forth killed...

He hoped not.

A grin when the cat woman moving into the frame of the mirror joins in some gentle teasing of the Raph, sniggering a bit and glad for more distractions.

' I accessed my inner mom and it gave me the maternal urge to adopt a daughter." Donatello joins in with the teasing on himself on that part. Further away from the other bombshell he should drop.

Scrying Mirror Dedrse10
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Duncan nods eagerly and snuggles against hot Leo, though lets go when Addy gently prods him into Leo's lap and dribbles her cool water fingers all over them.

Liam's chirp he answers his tail wagging and looking up at Leo, " yes, much nap, good nap... and and look Liam Leo!- and.... her..."

~~~

Liam chirps chirps and his tail is wagging, the two boys had accepted now they could only see each other - and hear so happy to fill in this time with those chirps... Elena trying to copy them and making them both look at her - grin and chirp back.

Scrying Mirror Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:21 am

" ooooh what a coincidence... Leonardo and I have been trying to father at least half a dozen hybrids so far...' Raphael grunts easily - then growls and glares at his next youngest brother, " just spit it out Donatello I am not listening to Leonardo gripe and complain you were being tight lipped."

Leonardo was watching Leo just encase, smiling a bit when Addy came over - dawwww she got cold for him - cold and wet - sweet. He shrugs a little, " we make beautiful babies - why not?" A snort at Raphael's grumps at his brother, hearing Leon on the other end.

~~~

" well you know I am very cute and charmin-' Pausing at the catwomans words and grinning pointing a finger back at his brother, " ho hoooo reaaaallly now? you too?'

On his end Inaba agreeing he was cute and Mikey in the middle of giggles and chuckling - and nawwwwws at the children.

Scrying Mirror Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:31 am

Leo isn’t really paying attention to what Addy is doing, at least not until... COLD!!! Cold, cold, COLD! Ooohhh so cold!!

But it’s a good, and probably necessary cold. Though he’s loath to admit it. He shouldn’t have gotten in that pool.

After a moment, the cold water is feeling really good...but he’s looking at Duncan, and not paying attention to the look he’s getting from his brother.

“I see your brother there, pretty exciting, huh? And that’s Elena.” Leo was still paying attention to the kids and enjoying the cold water when he was startled out of his thoughts by his brother.

“So... who’s your pretty ‘friend’ there, Leo?”

Leo looked up for a moment before answering. “Oh, Don, Addy. Addy, Don.”

He shifted slightly, some of the cool water was dribbling down his shell, and while very effective, it felt somewhat strange. But it was working, and he’s slowly starting to feel more himself.

“Thanks, Addy.”

He then turned his attention to the conversation between the larger turtles as he rubbed Duncan’s head.

Scrying Mirror 8ad1a510

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:14 am

Don is sort of frowning as Raphael crows about all the hybrids they’re trying to leave behind, but he doesn’t say anything. He is sort of worried about his brother dropped in with them though. And when he really looks at Leo...

Idiot alphas... If Don’s own counterpart, and the fact that the big Leo is still in the water is anything to go by, and Don is certain it is, Leo tried sitting in that too hot pool too long because the other Leo could.

Idiot.

“Thanks for taking care of him, Addy. Since he seems to have opted not to take care of himself.”

“Hey!”

“You heard me.”

Yes, Mr. Not-a-doctor is scolding his brother for being stupid about his health.

Don allows the kids to continue to interact, just letting them talk like the rest of them are.

When the big Raph calls out his counterpart, Don looks over. He still feels guilty about what’s going to happen, but he’s not going to let the others make this harder.

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:58 pm

"Yes, me too. I have Lilo..." There's a hint of a sigh, for the pretty monkey gal. He does hope they can sort of pick up where they left off in a bit. Once they're done talking to their brothers.

He does feel sort of bad for the Mikey that seems to be alone there. He doesn't have anyone in their group to talk to.

"But Addy, this is MY Mr. Always-Perfectly-Behaved-Never-Do-Anything-Even-Almost-Remotely-Wrong Leo. He's more like your Little I-Don't-Know-What-I-Want Blue, and nothing like Big If-It-Moves-Still-I-Want-It Blue."
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:41 pm

Raphael bursts into some hearty guffaws and slaps Leonardo's shoulder with enough force to send the smaller ones rolling or at least face first into anything they were doing at the time. " hahahaaaa -"

Grinning at his smaller counterpart but offering a fist bump not a slap this time, " What can I say? we are big turtles with big appetites." he agrees with the names. And well honestly they were.

Scrying Mirror Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Inaba chuckles and her fluffy tail wags a bit and she looks at Leon and his half grin and blush at the name, " Well... he seems to match that name, is never nothing but a gentleturtle to me." she is amused and enjoyes the booming laughs of the big red wearing turtle.

And the happy chirps of the little ones, or chirps of the boys and a eagerly trying to learn it Elena.

Her ears turn and she peeks around at the crowds of folks moving about in the gathering evening, none close enough to be too worried about hearing anything important.

Scrying Mirror Nexuss10
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Mikey sniggers, " I have been trying to ruin that for your brother as much as possible Raph - it was only when they got here to the fortress that there was finally actual hand holding and going off together... sooo cute." He is sad none of his brothers are in chat, and has no idea one of them is at least watching everything astrally fromt he side lines quietly as possible.

But he is more content than sad now chuckling at Raphael's booming laughs. Wow that guy is a monster sided turtle.... and on that note. " but you guys are huge! how the hell to you get it on when most your partners will be small?" Hey Mikey has learned being in a lets fool around kind of deal with Renet and Casey ... and some others that turtles packed some serious size man! and yeah he's had to be very very very careful! ... and hurt his friends with benefits more than once.

Donatello's fwapp only just misses him and there is a hiss of 'language!'

Scrying Mirror Tumblr_mc5142dxB11r4my8ko1_500
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Giggling a little Lilo follows Addy over tot he turtles and moves closer to Raph catching his look at her and not sure what it was and still flirty if at least not as aroused now she gives him and him only a little tease of back side as she parks herself on the rocks next to him to listen and watch this chatter.

" pretty accurate descriptions." she tells him so very amused!

Scrying Mirror D9cs4m10
Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:40 pm

The slap shook Leonardo's shell and he ooofs amid his own sniggers. Having to resettled himself and grabbing Raphael's face and shoving him back a bit -

" that's fair, only I want it added in If-It-Consents-I-Want-It...." not at all bothered he was just sort of called a male slut.

He was. Openly so.

And grins at his smaller counterpart on the other side, "he'll thank you for it sometime Mikey - good on you. Ans for your question, with great care and patience. And out with it Donatello." changing from the relaxed playful teasing tone to another notch of " Now." alpha in his tone meeting the trying to avoid them eyes Donatello.

Last edited by Leonardo2014 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Leon blushes brightly and points out to Mikey, " heeeey you were all up in our business to do more than share looks, glad we can getaway from you here for some ...um... hand holding and walking about." oh daaaang maybe hinting there was more than that and well it was hard to do more when this Mikey could just rock up at any moment to watch them and cheer them on!

He grins at Raph though and chuckles, " I may have been deviating from that lately..." worth it is implied as he smiles at the little bunny lady beside him, and curiously looks at the monkey gal beside Raph. Chuckling at the bigger turtles playing about.

Though eeping a bit when the bigger Leo suddenly changes tone and looks at Donatello, " man that wasn't even directed at me and I feel like tucking tail..."
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:57 am

Duncan beams proudly up at Leo, he is happy and content in his lap and now not so shy as the young girl is trying to make the sounds of himself and his brother. He nods at Leo, " Liammm and E lena... no Malcolm ... no Randall..." a bit confused looking for them, Liam on the other end shrugging and looking back through as if their missing brothers would simply materialize there.

~~~

Elena beams up at Donatello though his sudden shrink back made her curious, she unintentionally ruins Leonardo's just done bossy tone by making a face at him - and receiving one back.

Scrying Mirror Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:39 am

She purred low and light just over Leo's shoulder, fingers moving over him, over her own wet fur and over him again slowly, methodically and waiting until the skin and Leo slowly... slowly, began to cool under her touch, letting some dribble on Duncan now and then and even brushing her fingers over his skin too as he might have become warm in Leo's lap.

She grins at Don, " allo Don, my pleasure taking care of him... them..." chuckling and rolling her eyes a little at the interactions between the bigger turtle brothers and smaller ones, and amused by the bright voiced one called Mikey. And into Leo's ear hole in a whisper, " you are welcome Leo..." not moving closer because she might ruin her efforts to cool him by bringing her body warmth forward. Though she wanted to...

~~~

the other end Donatello heaved a bit of a siiigh and giving Don a grateful smile he turns his gaze on his brothers, fighting the cringe this time though unseen inside his pants his tail tucked up. " Well... I... um... I - am engaged."

And he is sort of amused, his brothers were trying to make hybrids so he guessed he adopting a child didn't phase them as much as it had Don's Leo's.

but him announcing he was tying the knot? that drew wide stares and quiet from his massive big brothers.

It was hard to tell what either one of them was thinking.

Scrying Mirror Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 am

Raph grins as Lilo comes over, and he reaches for her hand.

“Big Blue, I am calling your bluff. Don’t tell me you don’t want Catwoman. You want the moving thing, you just have the teensy bit of self control required to not on said wants without consent.”

He then grins at his brother. Actually kind of proud of him!

“Leo, I am shocked at you. Shocked, I say. What would Master Splinter say?”

He laughed at the Mikey, then looked to the big turtles when their brother dropped that bombshell. He is actually sort of amused that they seemed speechless.
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:47 am

Leo grumbles at Don’s scolding.

“What was that?”

“Thank you for your concern.” Whatever he had said before, that wasn’t it. Leo didn’t spit the words, but it’s a close thing. He then glowered at his brother until Don fidgeted slightly and let it drop.

He then turned to the child in his lap, and he is definitely feeling more himself as he cools down.

“Yeah, there’s only some of our brothers there. We’ll keep looking though, and we will find the rest.”

Leonardo’s ordered ‘Now’ caused Leo to bristle, not flinch. And it takes him a moment to come back down. By then, the bigger Donatello had finally told his ‘secret’ and the others were staring.

Leo sort of gave the larger turtles a chance to find their tongues first, as it was their brother who had spoken.

Scrying Mirror 8ad1a510

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:22 am

“The customary response to that statement is ‘Congratulations’.” Don gently informs anyone who is staring and not making themselves easy to read. Like, say, Donatello’s brothers.

Nevermind that it’s more honorable than leaving fatherless hybrids all over the Nexus. He doesn’t say that though. At least not at this point.

He hugs Liam, who also seemed to be looking for the others. But Leo sort of answered that, so Don didn’t pile on.

Scrying Mirror Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Leonardo doesn't know how to react at first...

Then he shifts in the water, finding and holding Donatello's gaze, " Congratulations Donnie - really... I mean... you are excited for this right?" Encouraging the whole story and finally unfreezing from his shock.

Maybe they will have other reasons aside possibly babies to come back to this place for.

And his tone has lost all alpha, now it's warm and inviting and brotherly watching his purple masked brothers eyes and his body, his face. He is nervous he can tell.

A slight grin at Raph, " of course, she is a beautiful, incredible smelling female - but she has expressed interest else where.' chuckling a little.

Scrying Mirror Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Raphael came in frozen as Leonardo speaks, laughing at Raph and his response and winking at Addy, " Hey we're being good big boys right?' and then bouncing a little grabbing Leonardo's shoulders and shaking him a bit.

" Come on Donatello ya gotta tell us everything - come on! ahhhh who would have thought it baby brother Donatello tying the knot!? tell us all about the lucky gal, Raphael loves love." Oooookay maybe he was a bigger softie than he tried to let on most the time.

Scrying Mirror Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 am

Inaba chuckles and waggles her ears tips a little towards Raph, " can always hope he liiikes me and says good for you Leonardo?' hopefully and playfully.

Glancing towards Donatello as his brothers finally overcome their shock and offer their congratulations, prompted by Don, but still at least they both seemed genuinely pleased with their brother.

" yeah come on Donatello... leave you unsuperived for oooone week and you adopt a kid and find a partner... how?"

the blue one was even more relaxed and smiling and at least not using that tone that made Leon cringe and herself want to flash her white tail at him and go dashing away for the closest burrow entry.

She prompts Donatello to tell the big guys everything with a light, " she is the youngest princess...."

Scrying Mirror Nexuss10
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:04 am

" according to this little lady a pretty young princess and she is very much looking forward to having her own genio innocuo prince to make her hubby... I only wish I had been allowed to make the cake maaaan.'. Very very amused with a touch of oooh daaang it.

" ha to that tone of big blue my blue bro would have probably said something dorky."

Scrying Mirror Tumblr_mc5142dxB11r4my8ko1_500
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:33 am

Leon laughs and pokes his tongue at his brother briefly, " Dad will love ya when he meets you but I image there will be some lecturing... maybe even time in the dojo..."' he admits grinning at Raph, " at least your enjoying yourself yes?"

For a crazy unexpected adventure there had been this compensation...

Finding Inaba and becoming closer with her these past days, especially the last few.

Grinning towards the big turtles.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum