Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werribee Hills. Arid rocky, dune riddled, desert beach terraine

+10
Ralphie
Adalind Schade
Leo
Donno
MikeyMikey
DonnieBoy
Mike
Erica Martins
NexusNoobs
Doragonkame
14 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Werribee Hills. Arid rocky, dune riddled, desert beach terraine - Page 3 Empty Re: Werribee Hills. Arid rocky, dune riddled, desert beach terraine

Post by MikeyMikey Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:43 pm

MikeyMike is sort of purposely quiet through most of the conversation. Sure he had to toss in a comment about the 'alright' but moooost of it, he's quiet. He's still rubbing the little boy's head. Still trying to coax the boy to sleep.

And finally... finally, it worked! And he's snuggling his little froggy friend! Daaawwwwwww!!!! Oh, the little guy is just too cute for words! He continues the soothing motion for just a little longer before stopping, letting the child rest.

Not wanting to speak just yet, lest be accidentally wake the child, he silently urges his counterpart on! Do tell!
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Werribee Hills. Arid rocky, dune riddled, desert beach terraine - Page 3 Empty Re: Werribee Hills. Arid rocky, dune riddled, desert beach terraine

Post by Mike Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:54 pm

A deeeeep huff of a sigh that makes DonnieBoy snigger as they finish up pasting the gel everywhere and sat back to let Donnie rest again, Mikey clashing a tad with his bandana as he stops fighting himself and just comes clean. " fiiine - I mean I was trying to be a kiss no tell guy but I can't keep it to myself... hopefully she wont be mad... yes she has a cloacal and she told me herself as long as she has eaten she can begin to make milk for any very young one near by. And I may have... sampled some. Was like a slightly frothy skimmy milk shake - though I swear the stuff on his milk mustache was thicker. Even smelled vaguely different." he might be pink cheeked.

Still chuckling Donnieboy pats his shoulder, " hey nothing wrong with some fun in the sun and sands and water whilst looking for us, and well I have no personal experience but have read that lactation changes itself depending on what the lactating one can smell. The milk for Malcolm would be loaded with more antibodies and body building nutrients. And I'd image you would have gotten a light does of protein and calcium but mostly watery. It's sweet she was so willing to share, its a resource that could be draining on her if she becomes ill or injured or lacking in hydration and or food." nah he doesn't much care or feels shy about the sex talk, after all Leo had to bounce things of someone regarding too young women and well DonnieBoy has had to do a lot of speculating and research on the off chance his no longer always mammalian adopted big sister or Shinigami become knocked up. It was always possible with their mutagen. And or if Mona and Raph took things to another level and he had to be prepared to doctor an alien reptile too. Who knew? luck favours the prepared. He digs about in his pockets for some pain relief for Donnie. " I miiight have some light strength pain relief if you'd like to try it Donnie and ease the sensitivity to the light." offering encase his counterpart wanted no part of it.

Mike nods, " yeah she was very willing to share her milk with us... and more with me mmm." still clashing with his bandana and grinning a bit at his own counterpart, " awwww he is the cutest huh?" nodding down at the toddler curled up and the content happy croacking froggo.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm

There's a soft "thanks," as DonnieBoy finishes with the paste. It's definitely appreciated.

Donnie chuckles as Mikey finally starts to come clean! Of course he got it on with the dragon girl! He then listens quietly as he speaks, and adds on after his counterpart's lecture on milk.

"In addition to different types of milk for different individuals, a nursing mammal back home can even tell when the nursling is sick, and the milk will adjust accordingly."

And if he just called Mike a nursling, well... he sort of was.

"That'd be great, thanks." He responded of the painkillers. Yeah... he could use some.
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:23 pm

MikeyMike is chuckling through the goings on. He doesn't tease his counterpart for the getting it on with the dragon, but he does sort of cheer the guy on. Quietly. Because... kid.

There is sort of open staring at his bud's response. "Dude... I don't even want to know how you know that." To which, Donnie just shrugged. He knows a lot of weird things. This is just one of them, and MikeyMike is content to let it go at that.

"For sure, Dude. The absolute cutest! Never thought I'd actually see a little mutant turtle! Even if it is a hybrid. Well... except--"

"I've seen two before, and Malcolm is waaaayyyy better behaved." Donnie commented, chuckling at his bud's expense.

"Dude, that time that Leo and I were de-aged or whatever? That was like, totally not our fault!" MikeyMike picked up a small handful of wet sand and tossed it at Donnie's feet. It hit and the purple wearing turtle made a noise that was somewhere between a chuckle and a groan. "And you were no picnic either, Dude."

"He's still better behaved."
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am

" It's a Donatello trait as far as I know, I have a endless supply of facts. Only... well I have began expanding my knowledge of my families collective... uniqueness on the off chance I need to treat them in future. Everything is possible from more hybrids to injuries requiring surgeries..." yeah he was teaching himself everything he could. A grin and eyeing Mike, [color:bc79=##9966ff]" no offense but Malcolm is very very well behaved for a toddler... and well having you as his role model so far." mostly - mostly teasing tone.

Though the brief humour goes and he is curious as he shifts to rest in the waters of the low troughs Mike and Malcolm and MikeyMikey created, if they were relaxing he better get too it now his counterpart had a covering of sunburn helping gel - feeling about in his pockets for a basic and soft strength especially for turtles their size pain relief capsules, choosing to go weak to ensure his counterpart has no adverse reactions - could always up the dosage if it doesn't help as long as he shows no adverse reactions. He guides the caplet to Donnie's hand.

there is that moment of rage again. It crosses Mike's face in the very unusual expression on this Mike's face. " what is it?"

" Malcolm... and his brothers... from what I have been told by Leo and some little bits I have managed to piece together - have been... have been..." abused/ he doesn't want to say the word and make it real. But it's on the tip of his tongue, " I mean he was skinnier when I first got him. Erica's milk has put a few decent pounds on him. He also had burn marks... from a prod I guess and anytime I even looked angry he'd get scared I was going to zzz's him. He could barely string two words together and made noises, turtle or dragon I don't know. He didn't know how to potty. And is actually afraid to chuck a tantrum. Also cry out loud - everything my father, am I guessing yours and DonnieBoy's here too protected us from, taught us to defend against this little guy and his brothers had for the first three years of their lives... and I've never actually hated humans until now... but I hate those humans that did that to him. To his brothers." looking away to reign back in his anger.

Donnieboy felt his own surge of anger. Oh the poor baby... he looks over. " for all that he looks good now Mike, and is articulate for a learner." leaving room for his fellow turtles to join in.

Malcolm squirms and yawns, a low for brothers chirp escaping him.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Donnie was listening to his counterpart's explanation, which did actually make quite a bit of sense, since it did seem that they had much more complicated family that Donnie and MikeyMike had. Sounded busy in their lair... As for where he had picked up that little bit of trivia, "It's amazing what you can learn if you actually read the exhibits at the zoo." Donnie commented. His arm still over his eyes, despite the masks that were also there, though the cool felt nice.

Accepting the pill and chasing it with some water from the skin that was still nearby, Donnie is sort of amused by the teasing, but... it seemed something was not exactly well received.

He actually pulls the arm and masks off his face at the 'what is it?' Something about the tone just... Donnie had a feeling he needed to see it. Despite how much the light and heat still hurts. And don't get him wrong, it absolutely does. He's just pushing it aside for something important.

If you're watching his face through the explanation, he sort of starts out as concerned, but it fades through anger and into jaded by the end. He's not surprised by the human's behavior. Not even remotely. He is also sort of sitting up in stages, and by the time Mike has finished his tale, he's shifted close enough to the larger turtle to put a hand on his shoulder.

"You really are doing an amazing job with him. I mean... look how content he is. And what we saw earlier? He clearly feels safe with you."

There's a look shared with his own Mikey that is sort of on the lines of 'I told you so.'
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Michelangelo supposed that it did make sense for a turtle to be able to handle some sort of doctoring. He was pretty sure that his own Donnie knew more about it than he typically let on. Though in most circumstances, he did let Master Splinter take care of things like that. Still, Mikey is pretty sure that his bud is just yielding the floor to their father's medicines out of respect, rather than an inability to perform the same function.

He waves off the comment about the zoo exhibits. It's an old bit of banter. And Michelangelo would much rather look at what the animals are doing than read some dumb sign.

As Mike explains Malcolm's background, MikeyMike is more shocked than his bud is, but then... Donnie, along with Raph, goes on the occasional anti-human kick... And this has probably triggered another one given the look his bud just gave him. And this time... well, this time Michelangelo is actually inclined to agree.

Instead of letting his anger flood him though, he just gently runs his thumb along the little bald head of the child in his lap.  

"He's right, Dude. We'll help keep him safe, and never let him go back."

Yeah... for once... he actually hates those humans too.  And somehow that makes him sad. He keeps rubbing the child's head for a moment longer, then looks at Mike.

"Do you want him?" As in, do you want to take him right now? Michelangelo doesn't mind holding him. He actually likes it, but if Mike needs the child close at the moment, he would definitely understand that.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Mike nods, patting Donnie's hand. " Thanks.... I hate hatin' humans... their not all bad I know that. But the ones who had these babies and treated them like this... oooh I sooo hope I meet them someday." a soft growl in his undertone and he grins at his counterpart, " yeees please?" arms out for the toddler.

He took no offense the little guy liked their companions and relished the way the kid took to the affections readily offered by the MikeyMikey and would equally enjoy the attention DonnieBoy would give him. And Donnie too some time.

But yeah he could use a hug with the small boy - so cute and all gold. " maybe I should say yes to my gals wish for widdle half genio innocuo's." chuckling a bit.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:16 pm

MikeyMikey doesn't really respond to his counterpart's words, but he doesn't blame him in the least. He too was angry about the child's treatment. Though he's still relatively calm about it. Especially compared to the others. At least outwardly. Really... he feels bad for the kid, more than he feels anger toward the humans.

He hands over the child carefully, doing his best to not wake the adorable little guy. When he speaks, it's soft. He doesn't want to risk waking the boy!

"Widdle Half Whosiwhats?"
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm

Donnie gives Mike a sad, half smile. He doesn't really have an issue with hating humans on the whole. Though he does do his best to give individuals a fair chance. "I don't blame you. I think any of us would feel the same." And those associated with any lab that would have done this to these babies... Well.. Donnie hopes that Mike finds them someday too.

He removes his hand as the Michelangelos start handing the child off, and he returns to his pool.

There's a soft chuckle at the words, even as he wonders about the question that MikeyMikey just asked. Though from the context, he has a pretty good guess that it's the word for turtlepeople here.

"Just so long as you know they probably won't be as well behaved as Malcolm is!" The words were quiet, but there's a bit of a laugh behind them.

He wets the masks again and lays back down in his pool as he listens to any response.
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Mike takes Malcolm, pausing as DonnieBoy moves closer both to keep an eye on his own counterpart but also to check the boy over, stretching out fingers and lightly stroking the glossy golden shell - pressing on points and humming. " Yeah your right humans are a mixed bag some just don't care what we are, others are terrified, others would turn that to hate and anger and cruelty others indifference. However I entirely support the retribution coming for the one that had these little guys... and you have done well with him, with Erica's help of course, he is not dehydrated and thin but not dangerously his shell had good firmness for a young reptile... especially one whose shell becomes wings. And he's unafraid of us and comfortable so I thiiink mentally he is healing too, and blessedly so young he might not actually recall a whole lot of it."

Mike grins, " thanks guys...." and he was soon snuggling the golden boy and nuzzling him, smiling a the sleeping toddler makes a few small churr sounds, chuckling at Donnie's words and waggling his brows. " Well she desperately wants them and I should hope not - I hope they'll be boisterous and loud and all over the place just like me... and genio innocuo are the turtle beings of this world. Though Erica says it has been years since any were around or seen. So the sight of us and especially with toddlers is thrilling to most Nexus peoples." He explains figuring by the looks on the Dons they had sort of figured that out.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:49 pm

"Yeah, Dude! He's like totally clean, healthy and mondo happy now. Like a toddler should be." That's what the tall Donnie said, right? Right? Pretty sure. The slight chuckle from his bud at his words tells him yes! That's right!

He's grinning at the explanation of the Genio Innocuo! What a switch!

"That sounds like, totally tubular, Dude! I mean... compared to his world, we can, like... wander around, but not many are actually happy to see us." He vaguely gestured to DonnieBoy. They had been to his dimension before, and it was dark, and they had to hide a lot more than they did at home. And it sounds like this place is actually welcoming rather than merely tolerant, at least for much of the population! That sounds great.

Now that the child is no longer in his lap, MikeyMikey goes about sort of settling back in his pool a little. Not really laying down, just sort of kicking back a little. He's ready to rest if the others are, but he's not ready to instigate it. And he's not entirely sure if his bud is awake or not. He's not going to disturb him though. If the guy is sleeping already, he must need it.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:14 pm

Oooor Don... hah one seemed to be resting and Mike shifts in the sands to check, dragging his tail closer to the guy to ensure he was still breathing and at least seemed comfortable. " I know right? I like my previous visits here to Nexus and once its back to normal totally hope we come more often... especially if I get closer to that pretty lil dragon like gal of mine." he grins at his counterpart glad he was shuffling back into his pool.

" we can chatter more after, try and rest up guys. We'll need to move to the next watering hole in the next day or so in anycase cause we will attract predators and traders if we stay here much longer."

DonnieBoy chuckles a bit recalling having to rescue the pudgy googley eyed turtles from exposing themselves and them in the streets of their NewYork. " Sounds like a plan and would definitely make a nice difference from hiding away from everyone all the time. You have been watching over us man if you wanna nap with the boy I can watch for a while I feel pretty good. Me and MikeyMikey here if he wants to too." He offers, and it would grant him an opportunity to watch his counterpart and make sure he was okay.

Mike yawns, " yous sure?"
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:14 am

Michelangelo chuckles. Yeah, if he had a way to see Kala more often, he'd be right there too! He could understand his counterpart wanting to come more after everything has calmed down.

He's not really tired, though. Just warm, and since the pool is here, he might as well take advantage while they have it. Donnie seems to be out again. He hopes the guy feels better when he wakes up.

"I'm down for a rotation on watch, Dude." MikeyMikey grinned. He's pretty sure they just have to stay awake. They can see pretty well from their pools. That's not the issue. "Go on, Man. Get some rest. We got this." There might be a slight grin at DonnieBoy as Mike goes off to get some rest.

"Got any cards or something in those nutzo pockets of yours, Dude?"
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 pm

DonnieBoy grins and watches Mike do a Mike thing and just pass out with a snore - the little boy spreading himself over his plastrona dn the pair of them farting -

Loudly.

Sniggering he makes sure Donnie is out of the wind stream from that smell and then feels about his pockets drawing out two card stacks, " I have a Mikey I know better than to have noooo way to distract him."
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:18 am

Michelangelo is also sniggering at the farts. Donnie must have at least heard it because he made a face and shifted slightly in his pool. Which made MikeyMikey chuckle again.

He then turned his attention to DonnieBoy who seemed to be searching for cards.

"Those pockets are like... totally radical, Dude. What else you got in them?" He is grinning. "Wanna play Snap or something?" Because MikeyMikey is no good at Poker. He's not even going to suggest it. He doesn't really want to bet anything. Just have something to do for awhile.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 am

" Indeed they are, I still haven't worked out how to replicate with technology... and as for what's in them, well camping supplies and food and water and some kraang tech in some even portable portals I might actually try setting here and handing them out to turtles returnign here, or planning on to - they might not work, or maybe the other turtles have other ways in but it's be a thoughtful gesture and then we can also all find each ther later... might set some cross portal trackers to the little boys too just encase.... um yeah snap will be fine -" it was a reasonably well matched game to be honest. Don had the advantage of card counting but he is well aware MikeyMikey like most Mikey's is much faster with reflexes so it would be DonnieBoy's ability to predict against swift fingers!

He is still amused by the reactions to the farts - and it also pleases him because it means his fellow Donnie wasn't too bad off if he is reacting in his sleep! He is relieved about that.

Mike and Malcolm snooze on - they hadn't really had much of a chance to have true sleep for a day or so, longer for Mike having to rehydrate the down turtles and take care of the toddler.

" rock paper scissors lizard spock to see who goes first at snap?" offering a hand out without realising he'd offered the extended version.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:47 pm

There's a lot of nodding and smiling. "Camping supplies! Ya got, like, marshmallows in there?" Because Marshmallow and anchovy pizza was definitely camping supplies! At least in MikeyMikey's mind!

"Uhhh huh... That's cool, Dude." Probably. He only caught half of the talk about portals and tracking. but it sounded good, and he caught the gist of the statement. "Ya sure you won't be like totally sick of us after a month in the desert?" He chuckled as he shuffled the cards. There is no such strategy going on in his head. The game is simply a way to pass some time while the others rest and recuperate.

"Uh... lizard... spock?" He's not familiar with those two.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Donnie laughs and placing the two stacks of cards down fishes out the marshmellows and because he knows this is a Mikey he finds a regular sized as opposed to family sized pizza from his pockets, " Of course I has marshmellows - just encase Mike forgets his... and anchovy covered pizza... though he prefers jelly beans jalapenos and marshmellows."

And then an ooooha nd he beams handing over the food, " a longer version of the game...

Scissors cuts Paper
Paper covers Rock
Rock crushes Lizard
Lizard poisons Spock
Spock smashes Scissors
Scissors decapitates Lizard
Lizard eats Paper
Paper disproves Spock
Spock vaporizes Rock
(and as it always has) Rock crushes Scissors "

Making the hand motions for each.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:27 pm

"Awesomely radical, Dude!" He laughs at the Jelly beans and jalapenos with marshmallows. "That's like... a tubular combination there too, Dude, but ya gotta get the salty sweet thing going on. Needs the anchovies."

He's still sort of staring in a way that's pretty clear that he doesn't get it. Oh... longer version... Okay... that's cool. Uh..." And yeah, that totally works. He just goes ahead and throws paper anyway. That's still part of this one, right?
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:29 pm

" A lot better tasting than the homemade one where my Mikey put marshmellows and hot sauce on his pizza... along with worms, algae and even a tin and dead mouse.... do not ask me how he managed it without dying of food poisoning... but he did... and we were sooo grossed out by it. Even more than pizza shake and pizza noodle soup..." throwing out rock and aawwwwing a bit gesturing for MikeyMikey to start the snap.

And sure even talking about those gross combinations of things made him a bit weirded out but it was all still amusing.

Glancing towards their companions and quickly aroudn the horizon listening out for anything that might make a coughing sound but so far so good.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:14 pm

MikeyMikey is already enjoying some of the pizza as DonnieBoy starts talking about his own Mikey's tastes.

"Like... Gross, Man. Half that stuff, ain't even food, Dude."

And HA! He shoves the rest of his piece of pizza in his mouth and starts dealing the cards for the game.

Though MikeyMikey is paying a little more attention to the game than he probably should be, he is sort of listening for coughing as well. And when there's a break, he's sort of looking out toward their surroundings. He's sort of paying attention.

Cards dealt, he nods for DonnieBoy to start the game. He considers dealing his prize for the lizard... paper... whatever it was game.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:30 pm

A laugh and waiting for his pile to be sorted DonnieBoy is glad to see MikeyMikey keeping ears and eyes on the situation, like he was, partially why he lost... though to be fair he was a little less reactive on the reflexes than the Mikeys usually so he might have lost anyways. " ooooh I know, and I freaked out but Mikey was fine... and from what I can tell actually broke down the tin can as well as the body of the mouse so... I guess it might be a residual effect of the mutagenic process that created us... oooor he may have had a parasite inside that mutated with him and living symbiotically with him just disgestes whatever he eats. Would explain his near constant hungry state and ability to eat almost anything... even mould."

And he is into the snap! sort of, still watching but flipping cards once it starts!

His brain trying to calculate and guess the cards that were coming and prepare, but even so MikeyMikey would have the advantage of swiftness.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:35 pm

MikeyMikey paused his flipping and looked up from the game and made a face at DonnieBoy's story about what the other Mikey could eat.

"That's like... mondo bizarro, Dude." He shook his head and chuckled. "Sounds like your Mikey is one weirdo turtle. I can dig that."

And he started flipping again. MikeyMikey, like his counterparts is quick, and especially early on in the game like this, he does have the advantage in quickness.

... if he's really paying attention to the cards like he should be.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:23 am

Malcolm makes a happy snoring sound climbing higher and muffling the snoring Mike by sleeping on his face.

Donnie boy sniggers, making sure the Mike could breath before focusing back ont he game at hand and well he missed the first snapp but coming back found he had a brief advantage as MikeyMikey is by the looks of it keeping and he manages to win back enough of the stack to keep him in the running for more! " I suspect most of you Mikeys will get along like a house on fire... and put all the Raphs on high alert for pranks."

Very amused by the little golden turtles subconscious instinct to quieten a Mike and MikeyMikey's word. he is feeling much more himself and better.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:36 pm

MikeyMikey looked over as Malcolm started shifting and settled himself back on Mike's face. HA! Yeah, that's probably how he would have solved the problem as a tot too.

He lost a couple Snaps and decided that he really needed to pay a little more attention to the game. He knew he was quicker than DonnieBoy!

"Only the Raphs like yours, Dude. My Raph will definitely be in on the pranking." Actually... Raph was more often the prankster in their lair than MikeyMikey was! Still, he understood, and chuckled. Yeah. With this many other Mikeys out there? Heck yeah, he'd join in the pranks.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:27 pm

" Certainly an affective method of muffling... on the plus side maybe all that noise was keeping night predators at bay thinking something bigger was hanging about." DonnieBoy loses the next round amused they were fairly evenly matched and he was more himself, relaxed, focused. And feeling much better, swiping a quick slice of pizza between rounds.

"really? thats going to be disturbing for the others Raphaels haahah and I am soooo going to enjoy the shenanigans." He muses out loud chuckling at the thought and missing the next round quiet spectacularly.... looking the opposite direction to note the plume of dust in the distance... the sort a car might stir up when driving a dry dirt road.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:36 pm

MikeyMikey chuckled at DonnieBoy's words. Though that was a good point, about Mike's snoring. It did sound pretty intimidating as a growl.

"You think most of the other Raphs will be like yours?" Because MikeyMikey's Raph was fun... if a bit snarky.

When DonnieBoy completely missed a round, MikeyMikey looks up. Up to now, the guy had been pretty on top of the game. They'd been evenly matched. What happened?

"Dude, are you even trying?" He caught the expression on the other turtle's face though, and followed his gaze.

"So... uh... I don't suppose that's like... normal for a desert, huh?"

He's pretty sure it's not. Oh... this wasn't going to be good, was it...
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 am

DonnieBoy, " hah! my Raph can be snarky and definitely be trying to get a rise out of my Leo, and any other Leo and Raph he meets, maybe make fun of the Mikeys but usually in good fun... usually... shaking his head apologetically, " I'm fine but yeah I don't now if we should be worried about the cloud... it's trail is not exactly leading to us but it's... mmmm hard to tell..."

He glances about the rocky outcroppings surrounding them. " maybe one of us should climb up and have a look and see if it's something we can... see... and be concerned about if so we might have to wake the Mike and move the Malcolm into the pool with Donnie for a bit." he offers the idea - if MikeyMikey opts to go he'll stand guard, placing their cards down and a rock on top to keep his bundle ready.

If MikeyMikey opts to watch them he looks along a spot for a good look out above. " If you go... or I we should head for that pinnacle there and that thin tree to get a look." he suggests.

Mike muffle snores and Malcolm hiccups happily, sleepily.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:59 pm

"Your Raph is a lot more violent than mine is..." Though that pretty much goes for all of DonnieBoy's family...

"One of us means me, huh...?" No, DonnieBoy didn't actually say that. MikeyMikey is just used to assuming that when someone needs to go check something out and it's not immediately done by whoever suggested it, that they mean for him to do it. He sort of wondered if that was a trait all his counterparts shared, or if he was just 'lucky' like that. "Can't hurt to check it out, right?"

Well... okay, maybe it could hurt, but it was unlikely... right? He set down his cards, and put a rock on them to keep them from flying away then got up to go peek, climbing up to the spot that DonnieBoy had suggested.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:32 am

A laugh and, " Makes you wonder if he is the only more violent Raph out there..." Aware compared to these turtles even he the more pacifist brother among his was rather violent.

And if anything it would be interesting to the scientist in him to meet other versions of himself and his brothers!

He stands up and watches MikeyMikey go, " if you feel unhappy or unsafe at any moment come down." firmly, watching, hoping it was just animals or maybe a eddie of wind bustling along in a whirlwind or dustdevil.

But turtle luck running true to form was a few sand sailors out trying to round up huge critters in the distance - not quiet coming their way but angling a little to the trajectory would eventually lead them some where ahead.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:58 pm

MikeyMikey enjoys meeting other turtles, but for different reasons than DonnieBoy it seems. MikeyMikey just likes having another group to go have some fun with! Maybe do a little surfing. Have a little party, eat some pizza. That would be his ideal way to meet other turtles.

That doesn't seem to be how it ever happens though. Always some big bad involved. And this time doesn't seem to be any different.

MikeyMikey peers over the pinnacle toward the cloud of dust. He frowns at what he's seeing there. He doesn't want to stay too long and risk being seen though. So he's quick, and returns to DonnieBoy after a moment. They can still see the cloud from here, and the general direction it's traveling.

"Looks like some sort of vehicle." MikeyMikey doesn't know what a sand sailer looks like, but he would sort of guess that's what it was, since it was the word he'd heard for a desert vehicle earlier. "Looks like they're following something big. Not quite heading toward us, but..." He sort of expected that the whole 'not heading this way' thing was sort of temporary.  "Are you lucky enough that it will stay that way, Dude?" Because he's pretty sure he and his own bud are not that lucky. Oh so hopeful! Though pretty sure it won't be the case.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 am

Malcolm shifts and DonnieBoy has to silently laugh and think to himself Mike should be grateful his little tail is up in the tail with that rather loud fart for such a wee lad.

He is mostly focused up upon MikeyMikey though and listening, " sounds like some kind of round up or animal drive - mmmm keep an eye on it if it veers closer we may have to wake Mike and get Donnie and Malcolm and our selves all out of sight until we know more and if this would be friend or foes." he says back after considering for a moment -

Not aware the chase grew a little closer and indeed turned their way a little. Then verred again as the rounding up of the critters carried on over quiet a distance and chase. " must be the sand sailors Mike told us that Erica mentioned to him... we may have to see if this lot camp somewhere and try and get one." That was always a possibility.

Nota very ethical one.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:29 pm

"Sand Sailors makes sense..."

MikeyMikey frowned as he continued to watch the round up.  The group seemed to be catching up with the critters, but... shoot.

"Major bummer, Dude... I think they're turning... And again... They're sort of all over... Might be worth getting them up."

He then looked over at DonnieBoy like he'd grown a second head.

"You mean, like steal one? They're not ours, Dude."

Sure, he could probably be persuaded to take one under the right circumstances. Afterall, they have 'borrowed' equipment from various places over the years. But... the destruction, (or theft!) of other people's property, for whatever reason, is wrong!
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:22 am

DonnieBoy shrugs a little, " I do... and I definitely so not want to resort to it., if we can maybe we can barter something... maybe something in my pockets for one... yeah your right lets wake Mike and see what he thinks about the situation.'

None of them ever wanted to be thieves or worse... though they have had to do some questionable things to win fights sometimes. Or eat.

However he moves towards Mike to give his shoulder a squeeze... then poked him... then shook him - nothing worked... until he gently lifted the happily sleeping little boy off of his face.

hahahaah
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:00 am

Usually Mike slept like the dead - but Leo knew how to wake him, Raphie and Don too, Raphie less gently than the Ron and Leo.

But move his precious Klunk from the bed he will wake at once - not though if she left on her own steam to do the cat thing of going berko in the middle of the night like a loose firework.

Same thing for little Malcolm the moment the boys weight was gone he sits up and gasps, " hey... hey - iseveryfingoooomay?" through a yawn sleepily reaching for the little golden turtle and noting as he does where MikeyMikey was and squinting a little to make him out properly.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:56 pm

MikeyMikey chuckles softly about the manner in which DonnieBoy had finally been able to arouse Mike.

He grinned back at his counterpart from where he was watching the goings on over the pinnacle.

"We dunno, Dude. That's kinda why we woke you." He then pointed over the ridge to the sand sailors and the creatures they seemed to be rounding up.

"Their path is, like kinda all over, but... yeah... Take a look, Dude." He waited for Mike to come over.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:33 pm

80sMichelangelo wrote:MikeyMikey chuckles softly about the manner in which DonnieBoy had finally been able to arouse Mike.

He grinned back at his counterpart from where he was watching the goings on over the pinnacle.

"We dunno, Dude. That's kinda why we woke you." He then pointed over the ridge to the sand sailors and the creatures they seemed to be rounding up.

"Their path is, like kinda all over, but... yeah... Take a look, Dude." He waited for Mike to come over.

DonnieBoy easily gives back the little golden boy who burps contendely and snuggles up in Mike's arms as he tries to make sense of what they were saying, then he nods and stands, " Coming up..." a last cuddle and he hands the little boy back with a nuzzle to his small head.

DonnieBoy grins and kneels back down Malcolm in one arm and checking on his counterpart as Mike moves away and then scurries up the tree with MikeyMikey blinking nad looking over the distance in the direction he pointed. " oooh heck I see what you mean... if these guys are raiders and not just sheppards of those weird camel like things we might become a part of the hunt if they see us... mmmm if your happy to stay up here on watch I should try getting DonnieBoy and Donnie our of sight as best as possible and most of our camp.... choose a point at which you will alert us with that this mob is getting to close and coming out way." he offers and is waiting to see what MikeyMikey thinks before hopping down!

Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:23 pm

"Bein' hunted out there would be a major bummer, Dude..."

MikeyMikey looked out toward where the hunters or shepherds or... whatever they were were... running around out in the sand. He watched for a moment, and chose a spot. He had a pretty good idea of how fast the group was capable of moving, so he was confident that he could give enough warning for the others to get clear.

"For sure, Dude. I got it."
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 am

" thanks duuuude I'll try to get us out of sight." Mike points down if his counterpart needs to hope low and join them in hiding.

Malcolm wriggles and straightens making DonnieBoy shift his grip and hold him - wondering if he was going to wake - but the little turtle just stretches and belches impressively. Right in DonnieBoy's face before snuggling back in!

Daaaaaaaaaaaa ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DonnieBoy's ooooh so danged cuuuuuute kuwai face turns into cry face and gasps but he snuggles the little guy back in anyways.

Mike is muffling laughter and he looks about and sighing a little bundles the camp into a roll he's been slinging across his shell before moving to the little pond about Donnie and poking him lightly to see if he will wake first before throwing him over a shoulder fireman style and moving across the little watering hole up into the crevices and out croppings of the rocks, they'd be under the shelter of the rocks and tree roots and hopefully hidden and MikeyMikey could drop down with them anytime if he needed too... He wanted to draw attention and find a way to have on of those sand sailors... but he'll wait and see, turtle luck running true to Raphie form they will come this way.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:31 pm

"Up the tree, and around the hole and down the--" Donnie blinks awake and sort of almost looks at Mike a little blearily. He's awake, but not quite entirely. But he's getting there, and he's listening.

"What's going on? Oh... desert..." Okay, he remembers where he is. That's something at least. And he actually makes some sort of eye contact now. Mike looks a bit concerned about something. And he manages to sit up and sort of look around.

Yep... something is definitely wrong. He just doesn't know what it is yet.
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:57 pm

MikeyMikey glanced back at the belch and caught the tail end of the belching incident. He's chuckling softly from the tree as he turns back to the... whoever they are with the vehicles and animals.

He turned back to the group out in the desert for a moment. They were starting to get a little too close to comfort. At least he was pretty certain that they were, in fact, coming this direction. He looked back to his traveling companions, and Donnie at least seemed to be sitting up. That's good. Now they'd have to see if the guy could move yet. He could probably at least stumble his way after the others.

"I really hope these dudes are friendly..." He comments. He doesn't quite feel the need to vacate his position yet, but they're getting closer...
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnieBoy Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Mike is relieved and offers a hand up to Donnie, " easy there - and yep desert... we must take cover for a bit - come on... if you not up to fighting justyet mind holding Malcolm? I believe he is wind free now." he is whispering, hoping to indicate they should be quiet as he helps Donnie up if he accepts the hand up.

DonnieBoy is shaking off the rather powerful blow of the stench. Hah the up the pong! and follows as Mike leads them through the pond of water up among the rocks, it's not the perfect hiding spot a depression made sort of smoothish along the walls DonnieBoy assumes from rain through the tree roots, and making a sandy floor but enough they would at least be invisible except from directly above int he tree and if anyone swims the little pond to look about and he can hear the thundering of the strange well almost camel critters with distinctly llama shapes, camel sizes and a dirty colouring like hyena's almost and the swiiiishing the sand sliders made - the creakign of ropes and sails growing. Oh he wanted to seeeeee. But hands over the little boy to mike to give to Donnie if he agrees, even if he did burp and disorientate DonnieBoy - he was a warm cute little boy!

Mike giving MikeyMikey a thumbs up and trusting him to give them a heads up - which they will need soon the creatures up closer much bigger and the double canoe like sail boats zooming along using the wind created by the hornet like beasts. And the scraping as they tried to avoid but clattered over some sand hidden rocks getting closer and closer.
DonnieBoy
DonnieBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:38 pm

It's too 'early' for Mikey speak, and it's taking a little longer than usual for Donnie to process what's been said to him. He does, however, get three eventually.

"Oh, uh... yeah... sure." Hide, and watch the kid. Yup, he can do that. And as he's blinking away the sleep, he's maybe not fully functional, but more functional.

He accepts the hand up and he's pretty sure he's stable, so accepts the child as well. Kid was heavier than he had expected. He's not sure why he expected the kid to weigh less, but for whatever reason he did. It didn't matter though. He could carry the child easily enough, and he follows the others to... wherever they're going to hide.

"Those are some totally massive bees..." MikeyMikey laughed before turning and jumping down from his spot where he had been watching the approaching group.

"Time to Boogie, Dudes!"
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:42 am

Mike could feel somewhere in the back of his consciousness the sensation his brothers were reaching. One or two... he relaxes and even more when their all behind the rocks and out of sight and MikeyMikey joins them -

" damn...." he was half between wishing the hunters and the animals would just thunder on by - but also wishing they would be here already - the waiting was annoying the way the sound sort of echoed and he glances worried at Malcolm whom had snuggled into Donnie's hold, a small golden boy bundled in arms, now he was still there but burying his little face into Donnie's neck and hugged him around his neck obviously a little scared by the sounds. The crashing and clattering thunder of hooves and scraping of the sand sailors.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 am

Donnie has actually been around children before. As when they had babysat the Neutrino, he had been tasked with doing his best to keep the child contained and entertained. And Malcolm was definitely easier to handle than a Neutrino baby! He's also much easier than Michelangelo and Raphael hd been when they were de-aged. He held the child close, and rubbed the little shell.

He tucked back behind the others, doing his best to be calm and soothe the child. Though even he had to admit that the noise was disconcerting. Like Mike, he also wished that the waiting could end. Somehow, the waiting always seemed worse than the actual battle... if they even did fight this group.
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:44 am

Mike hisses a little as the pounding over head rattles off to a mass of plunging weirdly screeching animals ahead some kicking out at the surrounding critters, the sand dwellers were a type of jackal being Mike understood and lived in tribes throughout the desert and rocky landscaping about here and lived in this manner rounding the bigger desert beasts to trade and or for meat and hide.

He was puzzling if they should show themselves. Smiling back at Donnie and his counterpart, DonnieBoy who was staff out just ahead of him clearly intending to remain between the little turtle his fellow brainiac and the beings. Mike crouches beside Mikey - they hadn't had time to remove every sign there was a camp here but what caught attentions as the jackal guys looked about was the closest ones chatter.

" look about - we've been hunting through the hills, we will find the golden genio innocuo... and someones have been here I can smell it..."

And that was what caused Mike's hisss...
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donno Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 pm

It's getting really loud, and Donnie does what he can to cover the child's ears. He even bounces the boy a little, trying to keep him calm and quiet.

He frowns at the words, careful not to hiss like Mike, though he shares the feeling.

"Well... I guess that answers the friend or foe question." Donnie commented softly. Since he's holding the child, he sort of tucks back behind the others a little farther.
Donno
Donno

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyMikey Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:33 pm

"Not cool, Dudes." MikeyMikey whispered softly to the others. He pulled out his grappling hook.

He sort of stepped to help flank Donnie and the kid.

"So what's the plan, Dude?" MikeyMikey asked his counterpart. Definitely looking to Mike for guidance the way he normally would look to Leonardo.
MikeyMikey
MikeyMikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:12 am

One of the Anubis, or jackal guys skittered about sniffing and the other knelt by the coals of the fire Mike had kick sand over.

" it's still hot, we can't be too far behind him and the brat. And the Damonfeuer has not been spotted in the sky for days..." a sneer, " she would be worth a hefty sum for her scales... after she lays eggs if she has any from the genio innocuo so keep looking for her too."

his buddies sniffing about growls, " we can have a maester force her into sedation to stop her preventing that. And their scents are still here... him and the boy - not her. And other smells. They may not bee too far."

The female Anubis among them stood and growled, her slim lithe tall frame a foot more than her male companions bare breasted, and mostly naked save a loin cloth about her black furred body. " spread out search, you two tie up our sand sailors, and lock down the beasts." she orders before beginning to look about herself sniffing and her long pointed up ears turning about, listening trying to pick up whispering under the usual rustling of a camp full of her clan and the sands over the dunes and rucks.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum