Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold.

+3
Donimoy
Donnie
Leon
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Empty Re: Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold.

Post by Donimoy Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Ah! Donatello eeps at his name and sits up - automatically catching the newly made limp noodle of sleeping Elena. " I'm awake!' quiet lying obviously. He was awake but for a moment not entirely with it. Then he does snap to it and his eyes focus on don and he blinks, then stretches letting the slinking child slid onto his plastron for a moment, lowering the book next off his shoulder where it had lands and placing it on the floor.

" see something troubling out there/" he wonders curiously and is awake again because of that need to know! standing up Elena caught in one arm and moving towards the table seeing don was eating he mentions nothing about it, enough pushing about that.

Missing Inaba and Leons giggling at his obvious brief self induced story nap.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Dedrse10
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Empty Re: Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold.

Post by Doragonkame Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Liam is all giggly for a few moments and touchs at the of spots of his food collection on his persona nd those bits smeared onto Don and yaying about a possible bath! he loved baths!... well now he did ! even the big ones!

He is not sure why he giggled at donatllo but he does watching the big turtle come closer, he'd been reluctant to sit here on his own but allowed it wout too much fussing and was picking crumbs off himself to much as Don eats, his toes wriggling on the feet stuck out in front of him on the seat, his tail hanging behind through the back and wagging away. All appearances not a tired boy like his little friend.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:17 am

Don knows his own Mikey plenty well to recognize a playful scolding for exactly what it is. He knows they worried, and does feel a bit bad about it.

He chuckled at the comment about Donatello wearing Elena’s food smears. ”I think I understand how that might have happened.” He gestures to his own smears courtesy of Liam. And he strangely feels like that comment about more baths this week than in Mikey’s whole life is only half a joke...

Despite the fact that he did put Liam down, he is still right next to the child. He pulls a chair right against Liam’s and gives the boy a piece of fruit to snack on instead of the smears.

Don managed not to snigger at his counterpart’s waking. But just barely. And he is smiling. But it’s pretty easy to hide the smile behind a bite of his sandwich.

“Sorry... I didn’t mean to startle you.”  There was just the barest hint of hesitation and emphasis on the word startle. Don knows he woke up his counterpart.

“No, not troubling... I did, however, briefly meet the princess...” He is a little hesitant about admitting this, not sure how it will be taken.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Tmnt-210
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:53 am

Leonis not as successful at smothering his snorts at Donatello's coming awake - haha -

" First time I've ever seen a Donnie soooo boring he puts himself to sleep." he teases the tall turtle all chuckles until Don admits he met the princess his eye ridges shooting up - even above his bandana!

" oooh wow!- what she like/' eagerly. The princess had after all been kept away from them, and Donatello had not mentioned ever seeing her on his arrival. Well maybe he did and hadn't realised it? nah this was a Donatello he'd remember that sort of thing surely.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 am

Mikey chuckles nodding, hah!maybe it was a good thing Donatello insisted he'd bathe. Because he too had had a collection of self made smears.

Now though the orange banded turtle was clean and daisy fresh scented! And gaps a little at Don, Leon beating him to the questions he wanted to know so instead of echoing him swallows the piece of fruit he'd almost choked on in his surprise and now casually at though he'd not just spluttered a little he sits back to listen.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Tumblr_mc5142dxB11r4my8ko1_500
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:03 am

" hah! there is always a first for everything." Donatello responds to Leon,not bothering to correct him it hadn't been the reading of the book that made him drift off, not even a bit, usually something as enthralling as a detailed descriptive tome about the types of people that existed most of the time here in the Nexus and well the ones known anyways would keep a Donatello awake and reading for ages! It was the light soft warmth of Elena that had done him in the end.

He smiles seeing the much happier little turtle at the table with Don and careful negociates his way into another seat Elena in arms still a bit of a grin at Don apology, " accepted, though I know as a ninja I should be more aware of my surroundings and all." no hard feelings and glad to see his counterpart back and eating something.

The announcement made Donatello sit up and blink, then with a bit of a gulp unsure if he really wanted to know the answer, " really?1-" definitely not a squeak! " ahem um wow... um - is she... uh - I mean... is she - okay with this?" stumbling a bit with which way he wanted to go with his first question. An unusual state for aDonatello he knew they usually knew what they wanted to ask and had much better command over language.

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

ooooh1 Liam is a very happy little guy and hand on Don's thigh he eagerly accepts the piece of some juicy slice of fruit with a " thanks!" tucking in even if he wasn't the hungriest tot any more! he was still enjoying it!

Not entirely sure of everything the older folk were all saying. But he is curious about his sleepy friend, chewing his food bit, still a hand on Don and a foot reaching over to lightly poke at her with a toe.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:46 pm

"That's rich, coming from a Leonardo." Don teases, standing up for his counterpart. Though he got it. And it was sort of amusing.

He chuckled at Liam's response to receiving the fruit and rubbed the child's little, blue head.

Don was a bit worried about Mikey there for a moment after what was evidently a bigger revelation than he had realized. But Mikey seemed to recover quickly from his near choking.

He hears the not-a-squeak, and gives his counterpart a slight reassuring smile. Don also caught the difficulty phrasing the question. Not that he can really blame the guy.

"She seemed less nervous when I left than before I arrived. I think part of her was worried that you might not be a good person. I could be wrong, I'm... not the best at reading people..." Mikey and Leo are really better at it than he is, but Don at least likes to think he's not incompetent either.

I would venture that she was hesitant about Elena, but willing to try." He makes sure to answer his counterpart's question first. Then he gets to Leon. "She seemed kind, and like she would try to make the best of things. I know I sort of scared them when they finally noticed me, but she stayed calm." Don had tried to give them warning before he just turned up in the tree, but apparently he hadn't been quite overt enough. Though what he would have done differently that wouldn't have been noticed by some of the wrong people, he's still not sure. It's not entirely surprising. His 'overt' and non-ninja 'overt' are definitely two very different things.

"She was surprised I treated her maid 'equally'? Not upset, actually she seemed like maybe it was refreshing...?" That last part had not quite made sense to him. Even if he hadn't been vaguely aware of knowing that his behavior had elevated the maid he really had no idea how he was 'supposed' to treat Bebe. Or maybe he had done something that might have been offensive from anyone else. He did show up in a tree off their balcony. Probably wouldn't be tolerated by many...  Leo or Mikey probably could have gotten more out of her reaction.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:53 am

Donatello relaxed, a deep sigh escaping him, maybe... maybe he could make this work then? he was less worried the princess was being forced, being dragged into something she didn't want with all her being and he would hate to make it appear she had no choice in other things that happened after marriage. The bedding for example - though he'll try his best to work his way around that.

the unexpected addition of the child he would have understood if that had made the princess furious, to know it hadn't eased his worries further. Because by now he was of course quiet attached to the little terror. chuckling and tickling Liam's foot to prevent him from poking at her more

but only gently squeezing and tickling the little foot of the small dragon turtle, moments like this Liam looked all mutant turtle. other times even without his wings there was a movement or the way the boy would play that showed his heritage. Donatello supposed the boys more dragonish attributes might not appear until he reached adolescent years, well aside the wings.

He listens tot he rest and shrugs a little, " not surprised, from what I have seen of the others depending on the maids line of work they could be considered high class or low and whilst treated fairly well most don't expect to be treated as equals to the ones the serve, at least the princess wasn't insulted or anything like that - means for her upbringing and this system she's raised in she is at least open minded." Not as curious about the maid for the moment just revelling in the relaxing and easing of nerves Don had brought with him, " thanks Don, that... does help with this situation."

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 am

Inaba huhs and her ears flop a little, "That is unusual for a princess to be willing and accepting but good. Sorry if something I said sent you out there don... but I am actually fairly glad you went out there. Was the maid Reinigen?" curiously, and finally she liked how the gifts were displayed and lightly taps Leon's hands to stop him fiddling giggling as he considers Don's retort to his teasing.

She began packing up the stones and map in it's updated version.

Fortress Gorlan: Reinigen Stronghold. - Page 13 Nexuss10
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:24 am

" yeah yeah yeah that's cool and all buuuut was the princess pretty?!" Mikey asks eagerly moving closer to the purple wearing turtles but simply flopping onto the table top and beaming at them. And at the little turtle who - in the middle of churring and waggy tail at his dad's attentions and the slight play of donatellos catching had gave a massive jump and soft eep cause tohim Mikey supposed it looked like he just appeared out of no where.

At least the little guy was not choking on the piece of some sort of citrus food he was chewing on.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:51 am

"She's tired, Buddy. Let her sleep." Don gently scolds Liam with a slight smile. The child toeing at Elena was cute. But... he should have put a stop to it sooner. He chuckled at the jump and wiggling.

Don shrugs slightly at the explanation of the multiple statuses of various maids. He hasn't been awake long enough to have really observed much of this society. People are complicated as it is, and this social system sounds far more complicated than he's willing to put in the effort to learn. At least not for a visit as short as this one seems it's going to be. His only interactions with the Reinigen were the conversation with the princess and Bebe the little bit out in the courtyards earlier, and the courtyard had been mostly just people milling about. He had no idea what their statuses had been.

"She did seem open minded. More so than I would have expected. Oh, and her name is Yua. Don is definitely relieved when he's thanked. He had really been a bit worried. His 'You're welcome' is nonverbal.

He then turns his attention to Inaba.

"No, it's alright. I mean... it did sort of send me out there, but I'm glad you told me. It's better to know. I... I saw a lot in his head... And that had hurt. Shell, that had hurt. It's his turn to struggle for words. "But... it was brief and... sort of garbled? Um... Smashed together, and hard to separate..." Don is quiet, processing for just a moment before speaking again. "It's good to know what to look for and what he might need some help with. Even if it hurts to learn it. So thank you for telling me. I really do appreciate it."

Don picked up Liam and snuggled him close again before continuing.

"Yes, Mikey. She was pretty. But you'll see her tomorrow. And the maid wasn't Reinigen. She was a Fae named Bebe. Fairies are mythical where we're from. Well... at least in my world." He guesses that he probably shouldn't speak for the others, though he suspects the same.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:11 pm

He pouts - hugely eyeing his sleeping friend and then Don and he chews his food, " Sleeeeep?' And now it was said he yawwwwwns wide and long almost toppling back off his chair in doing and he almost didn't reopen his eyes -

until Don picks him up and he is snugged! he churrs and nuzzles the broad shoulder resting his head there and mumbling happily. " sleeeeep?"

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 pm

Donatello moves, he shifts to his feet and still hugging Elena, careful not to bump the big yawning boy on his seat, the tall turtle moves closer to his counterpart and before there is a chance to escape waits for a moment after the yes Mikey. Amused by the question but expecting no less from a Mike and catching his counterpart in a quick hug, and not registering the answer yet. he will later or in the morning mull over it he knew but for now the princesses looks were the least of his fading worries.. If anything so the Don can feel the calmer less nervous jumpy state of his body.

And letting go with a happy sigh Elena and Liam carefully not squished between them in the one armed moment and now cradled back to the large plastron. "Yua. Yuuuaaaa.... short and sweet I like." actually that mattered little to him but he did like the name none the less. A smile at the little blue turtle on Don shoulder who looked like he was going to go to sleep right there.

" Thanks Don that really helps... an actual Fairy... wow - I am looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. Any yeah their considered mythological where I am from too."

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:42 am

Leon mocks the most indignant heeeeeey and mumble of 'at least I have yet to put myself to sleep'

But it was all with chuckling and then lightly he takes and squeezes Inaba's hand glad there wasn't to be lingering tension between her and Dona bout this night and wow he guessed a good thing did come of it.... or a couple by the sounds of it, Don being able to maybe process some of what happened to him when he connected with Liam. And they learned a little more about Donatello's to be wife.

" well still not ideal a situation but at least a little bit better."
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:33 am

" I wantto say their myth in our world too but we have met a actual bigfoot... name her Bigfoot myself, she really really had a huge crush on Donnie hahaha good times." the turtle is kicking his feet behind him as he lays on the table beaming and nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing at Dona nd Liam. Then at Donatello and Elena.

a grin at Don, " did the fae have actual fae wings like you know the cartoons ? liiike Winx Club? was shhhhe pretty?" not that he watched such a girly cartoon cause he liked the songs -nope no waaaaay.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:38 am

A small grin at Don glad he wasn't upset with her no more and nodding well she supposed she understood the garbled thing, Liam being young and all. Squeezing Leons had back and intriqued their home world had no fae, or perhaps had gone instinct or they were only myths listening for Dons answer to the wings question, she knew the wings could vary from type and region of fae...

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:25 pm

There is a soft, surprised, "Mwrp?" when Don is hugged. He hadn't been expecting that, though perhaps it shouldn't have been quite the surprise it was. And it's only a brief moment before he responds and returns the hug. Noticing that his counterpart has relaxed, Don gives himself permission to do so as well.

"Heh... uh... least I could do..." After all, Don does still feel responsible for this mess. There's a 'cough' covering some less than polite sound at Leon's words. Don still has zero respect for this Svengal character. Small acts of defiance tomorrow are entirely possible. He doesn't want to go so far as to completely disgrace anyone... but slight civil disobedience is entirely possible.

He considers Mikey's words about fairies and Big Foot. "Good point... We met a 'Green Man Monster' out near Casey's Grandma's farmhouse too... And Y'lintians... And... You know what, we might have fairies too... I guess I wouldn't be entirely surprised."

And Don is maybe a teeeensy bit excited as he describes the fairy. He's definitely nodding at Mikey's question regarding wings. "Bumblebee wings more than the butterfly wings I've usually seen depicted. She was sort of a teal color. Whole deal. Legit fairy!"

Don chuckles softly as Liam starts to fall asleep on his shoulder. He tickles the little guy's side.

"You need a bath first, Mister!" Well... maybe. Maybe not. Don picks up a clean cloth and gets it damp. He uses it to get off the most prevalent smears. He won't force Liam to stay awake. He can give him a quick bath in the morning if necessary. And if he's entirely honest, he's feeling the day too. It's been a long one, and while healthy again, he is still recovering.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:51 am

" She might be gifted with bigger wings if she performs any feats of magic, but most of the magic arts was lost to the fae and it has been sometime since any had the large colourful wings -" Inaba begins chuckling a bit and waves her free hand her other in Leon's threading their fingers. " but we can go move over that tomorrow we have had a looong day and Liam has the right idea."

A sort of half shy grin at Leon, " in with me tonight?" nodding tot he room they barely used because until now they mostly hung close to Don's sick bed side.

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 am

Mikey is perhaps less tired but he still yawns a little thumbs upping towards Leon as Don mumbles something, " that's true a little better... not much but a little..." a blink and grin at Don's eagerness. " sounds adorable - utterly adorable-" amused by Don's sort of eager chattering and nodding, " tell me more about this green man of yours tomorrow sometime and I'll tell you all about Donnie and his awkward not so secret admirer Bigfoot." he grins and rolls off the table to his feet.

A ooooh towards Leon and Inaba. " same bed hey? maybe I should join yous." Mostly teasing.

Mostly.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Don's mouth is firmly closed. He agrees with Mikey's statement about the not much better, but keeps any further thoughts to himself.

And yes, Bebe was adorable, but mostly... Come ON! She's a FAIRY! It's right up there with meeting a unicorn!

He was about to ask Inaba why the fae lost their magic, but she puts off more questions until tomorrow! Poo! Now that's going to drive him crazy. Don doesn't do well with unanswered questions! Even if he knows there may be an answer waiting in the morning! Where's that book his counterpart was reading... maybe it will have something about it. Or at least something else to occupy his mind and let him push the question aside enough to get some sleep!

Though he does laugh at Mikey's Donnie having a prominent role in the Bigfoot tale. As it was Don's Mike who had at least caused them to find the 'green man monster' they had met. "I look forward to that. I'll tell you about how even Casey understood 'keep a low profile' better than Mikey." Though hearing about Big Foot's crush, Don does find himself somewhat glad that the being they had met had obviously already had a mate somewhere!

And when Mikey offers to join Leon and Inaba, Don grabs his mask tails and gives him a light shove toward the other bedroom. Or at least in the direction he was vaguely pointed in earlier. "Nice try, chucklehead. Give them a break."

Before he follows though, he moves to retrieve that book! He's careful about his balance so Liam stays secure on his shoulder.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:23 pm

" yeah dude... I can hardly kiss the girl when you are always hovering about - go find your own gal to kiss." Leon gives Mikey a pokie tongue face very amused though, if grateful Don helped put a stop to it too - it would be nice to acutally have alone time with Inaba and maybe actually... kiss her?

Oh boy he got nervous excited tingles thinking about it though he does blink at Inaba, " hooow do fairies lose magic?"
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:33 am

Donatello chuckles at the massive poutage of the Mikey and nudges him. " if you miss the company of your brothers that bad Mikey just ask to sleep with one of us." he encourages. " Though I agree with Don not Leon and Inaba they have been sharing a napping space with you for some time now switch it up a little." his liquid kid in one arm and still close to Don - uh until his counterpart goes looking for the book and he has a fairly good idea why, he whisper out the corner of his mouth about the Fae. " I thiiiink I saw a picture in like pages 182 about a being with wings like you described." he got it.

Sometimes the unanswered kept him up too!

Not tonight though he was relaxed and actually quiet tired feeling now and ready for a rest, probably one of the lasts in a bed big enough for a genio innocuo like himself and clean and with wide window he can open to let a breeze in whilst closing a gated screen to keep Elena from flying out.

So he is interested but preparing for a rest making sure he finds a tall wooden cup to pour water in to keep at the bedside adding a little of the shear cloth to keep it dust free over night. But waiting a bit to see if Inaba had answer before goodnighting everyone and leaving it up to the Mikey were he wanted to go. Because he sensed that was behind the orange banded turtles offer to join them. He wanted other turtle contact.

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Sheeeepish and a shake of her head at Leon, " I was sort of hoping all would forget the question in the morning, cause I am not entirely certain how or why the fae lost some of their magic use. I... supoosed it could be int hat compendium of Nexus peoples there you were reading Donatello.... um now you have it don yeah might be something in there... but I can't be sure. Or the library in the fortress might have some archives of the fae. Maybe." she grins at Donatello and Don. " and thanks... we don't mind the extra person but... be nice to try just the two of us tonight."

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:29 pm

Mikey's pout was huuuuge he gave it to Don for the pulling him up and then the others, and it seemed Donatello had no resilience to it and suggested something new! Hah!

" Alrrrrright - who wants to be my little spoon?!" He beams at the Dons tail wagging and happy happy and yep he needed the company of other turtles at the moment maybe because he was missing his own brothers and even more so after the scrying and not seeing any of them.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 am

Book in hand, Don returns to where he had been standing. He is not entirely surprised that Inaba doesn’t know why the Fae lost their magic. Hopefully it will be in the book, and if not, he can at least look through some of the other creatures.

And Don is slightly amused that his counterpart had a page number for him! Because of course he would!

Don feels a little bad for ousting Mikey from his normal spot. Not much though, because Leon and Inaba do deserve a break. It might be the puppy eyes... Still, he chuckles and shakes his head at the request for a little spoon. The put upon sigh is entirely fake.

Come on, Mikey. You can bunk with us.” Meaning Don and Liam, who it seems will not be getting another bath tonight.

Don then goes about getting mostly ready for bed too. Though, he will pause along the way to read the section on the Fae. Because now he’s curious!

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Inaba giggles, " Thanks Don, we owe you." she winks - and points out the book, " hope it's in there... night all." meaning the answer to the question and she meant it, they owed the only just recovered turtle.

And with that it was time...

She grins at the others and begins to tug Leon away.

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:09 pm

" thaaanks Don you are the best." he beams and goes to skip after Don - pauses and " the necessities first!" rushes off to pee!. Then to the bathroom to make some sort of effort to clean his teeth and face before running to join Don. " need a hand with the short fellow before bed?" encase Don wanted to have a quick was and pee before bed and noting the purple clad turtle kept checking on the book.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm

"No problem." Don smiles as Inaba and Mikey both thank him. Part of him is wondering if he knows what he's getting into. He's pretty sure he has a pretty good idea though. "Thanks. Good night."

He chuckles as Mikey takes off and returns quickly.

"That'd be great. Thank you." Don would like a moment to at least get the smears Liam gave him off and get himself ready for bed. And at least glance through the book! "If you're ready I can lay him down and hopefully he won't notice...?" Unless there's something that Mikey and the others have done that's more successful. Don wouldn't know how they've been getting the little guy to sleep.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:56 am

" If the Mikey is any drama Don send him over.... he does get cuddly." Don mostly joking warms and with a smile and now thanks to Don a lot less worried about the next day he heads into the room he used here very limitedly so far and leaves the door open encase placing Elena on one side of the massive bed before pulling off the equipment he had on and slipping into the bed next to her.

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:13 am

Mikey grins and pokes tongue at Donatello moving closer to Don and offering arms out. " He sleeps alright... with your scent close and turtle touch, at first we couldn't get him to settle in the cart after you two were gone but we found out he slept okay on the pelt you had been under so Leon and I worked out it was your scent that soothed him. And when we got here being close... give him your bandana and he'll sleep like a weird slinky turtle."

He reassures arms out for the kid so Don could have a few moments to read, relax... and or get some rest with them.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:53 am

Don chuckled at his counterpart's words, but nods. He will do so if it gets to be too much. However, he fully expected that this Mikey might have a tendency to get cuddly. Don's pretty sure every Mikey has that tendency. This Mikey also always seems to be a little extra Mikey too. "Will do, but I'm sure it will be fine."

There's a slight frown at the information from Mikey, but Don's not particularly surprised by it. After listening to the explanation, there's a slight reluctance as Don hands off Liam, and just in case, tucks his mask into the child's arm.

"I won't be long." And he won't. He will get ready for bed quickly, skim the section on Fae and the Reinigen while he’s at it, and though he'll want to check out a couple other creatures, he'll put the book away instead and head to bed.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Mikey silent squeeeees and nuzzles the boy, " ooookay, it is so adorable he wants to be close to you... and when I get home I make making like a dozen of these... cause like I'd make em sooo cute..." he churrs and makes his way to the bed, to pick a side even if he did want a little spoon.

He places Liam in the middle smiling at the body squirms but when Mikey brushes his head with a finger and the kid gets a whiff of the bandana in arms he settles again and Mikey grins watching lazily the activity through the door and then Don a happy sort of yawn.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Don chuckles softly at Mikey. "A dozen might be a bit much..." But then... this is the Extra Mikey. And Mikey never does anything half way. At least not anything that he chooses to do. Things that he doesn't want to do in the first place? Absolutely half way.

It doesn't take long for Don to clean up and go through the steps of getting ready for bed. During that time, he takes just a moment to breathe and actually process what's happened since they arrived in the Nexus. It's not much, but it's at least a start.

Don sighs and picks up the book once he's finished getting ready for bed. He doesn't read it in detail, it's more skimming the information. He can get a lot of information out of it that way and in a short amount of time. He opens to the Reinigen first, then moves onto the Fae.

He's yawning by the time he's finished those two sections and makes his way to bed.

Don doesn't position himself like Mikey's little spoon. Instead, he lays down on his side, sandwiching Liam in between them.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:01 am

A lazy grin already mostly asleep. " maaaaaybea little muuuch...' all but asleep even if his eyes are slitted and for a moment he is sort of following some of Don's movements, then the eyeslids close up completely and he is out like a light for a truly deep and restful sleep since this adventure began.

it'snot a wobbly cart and not a floor near a sick bed. Not a random bench or the sun or a bean bag but an actual bed and he contact with Liam and a little with Don so he is truly at peace dreaming of what his brothers might be up to.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Don hadn't realized how tired he was, though perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised. He is sleeping quietly, but more deeply than he normally would. Which is probably good, considering that he may not have another chance for some time. The bed is soft, and smells clean. The contact with Liam, and the little bit with Mikey is also relaxing, and makes it easier for him to drift off and stay asleep.

If Don dreams, he doesn't remember them. Not uncommon when he's recovering from an illness.

Though it does seem that Don's still recovering body knows that he needs the rest more than he realizes consciously. Someone will probably need to wake him in the morning.

Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:00 am

Liam's eyes opened a little when Don joined them but their not aware of much aside from the familiar shape of the two big turtles and he churrs soft for a few moments rolling to snuggle against Don's plastron.

Back asleep within moments.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13