Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allora Swamp Lands .

+3
Donnie
Doragonkame
Leon
7 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Allora Swamp Lands . - Page 7 Empty Re: Allora Swamp Lands .

Post by NexusNoobs Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Inaba was also naked, clumps of mud in her fur. and ick! she didn't like it but as Leo held the wheel in place once they had threaded the end of the wooded axle through the wheels open middle she nods and replaces the 'bung' a hard chunk of wood that stopped the wheel from simply sliding back off.

the other one had snapped and when the wheel got tangled they had to get off to deal with the problem.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Mikey didn't rush Don.

Chuckling and gesturing, " see for yourself - come lean this way. Donateloo put you out here by the way. said sunlight would do you good, your a turtle you need a bit of sun baking now and then." they couldn't see much at Don's current angle thanks to the cage but if he leaned a little as Mikey was telling him too he would see Donatello holding up the cart, the other two, Leo and Inaba ensuring the wheel was in place and stuck on right before the big turtle would let the cart down on its wheel properly.

they were all muddy still and yep naked.

And the boy would have blended into the muck he was playing in if he wasn't moving and giggling no more than five feet from the three working.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Don leans carefully and peeks over the edge as instructed.

...and makes a mental note not to make his counterpart angry.  

There is also an incredible amount of mud. So the flat tire actually did explain the whole naked thing. Fancy that. Well... This is Michelangelo. Of course there would be a couple convolutions to an otherwise simple explanation. Don smiles. That, at least, is familiar. And he can't help but laugh at Liam's thick coating of the messy slop.  He seems to be enjoying himself.

"I didn't realize I was traveling with a bunch of mud turtles..." Don smiles at his own pun.  Normally, he would jump up and offer to help, but even after sleeping for... however long it's been, he doesn't entirely trust himself to stand. His throat is dry, and he has a slight 'crispy' feeling.

"Is there any water left?"

He can survive without it for now, but part of his orders had been to stay hydrated, and he's pretty sure he's been failing at that one.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:14 pm

And the bung held! Inaba couldn't help cheering at that. And steps back a little to use water water not the muck covering the road to rinse off some of her fur. She'd still have to comb out the rest and of course wipe off but ick! she was going to get the big chucks out.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:23 pm

Leo grinned and yay'd, then moved off to also wash off. A little quicker than Inaba having no fur to content with and then flipped for the cart to miss getting muddy as much as he could again, spotting Mikey and an now awake Don.

Hearing his words and bringing a fresh rain water filled to over flowing skin to Don, " here, feeling any better? and just a heads up toddlers are like mini athletes I swear, he's been at that mud turtle play for aaages. Annnd I saw that look Donatello says lifting this cart is nothing says his brother Raph is capable of tossing a tonne if motivated right... and he's a Raph so he often is motivated" curious and smiling, a little awed. Sure he knew Donatello was tall and lean but it didn't occur to him what that meant in regards to strength wise until now, not sure if he believed the rest. Finding a cloth like Mikey had and wiping off excess water and any muddy bits missed off his skin.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Rolling his shoulders and stretching Donatello moved to find himself a water skin too, smiling as he spots his counter part awake, " glad to see you are this side of dream land again, my head gear and arm band is close to you if you want to check your stats."and Don would be the first turtle, brother or interdimensional brother he'd actually invited to touch and use his stuff like that so casuall, taking a drink and chuckling, " and you would be right on all those Leon." And he turns back to collect the mini mud turtle out of the muck with a sick sounding gloop. stepping into the waters beside Inaba to wash himself and the toddler off.

especially the toddler.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 pm

Splatt and ppphhhhhbbbbt

and other strange sounds at the little turtle chases frogs in the mud, tries to leap on the occasionally startled slippery eel like worm and otherwise just makes sure to get mud on every inch of himself!

he had just caught a frog when Donatello picks him up - and he laughs and squirms and almost looses his frog several times as he is washed off.

Once plopped gently onto the cart of cause frog in hands or not he immediately is delighted to see Don is awake and gives a happy squeal stumbling to now clean legs and feet to hurry over and frog croaking in protest in one hand threw arms around Don to hug him all churrs and wagging blue tail!
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Laughing Mikey had added, " Mud Turtles and a bonus Mud Bunny," totally amused and now their companions were joining them.

sniggering at Leo's word and Donatello's confirmation of that, [color:1d21=ff9900]" Annnnd I still want to throw a water balloon at his Raph." maybe a suicidal tendency... but surely no Raph would seriously maim a Mikey.

Especially not one so cute with freckles and all!

okay maybe his rank as the cutest was knocked to second in the current group with the Liam about, still!

he chuckles watching the little guys excitement at seeing Don again.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:01 am

"Better than when I went to sleep. I'm not sure I trust myself to jump down from here just yet." He fully believes the rest of Leonardo's statement. Especially with what he just saw.

"Sweet!" Not that it would tell him much he doesn't already know, but he has an excuse to use his counterpart's gear and will therefore make use of it! At the moment, his vitals have dropped slightly back into the normal range, Except temperature. But he's laying in the sun, it should be nice and high right now.  And he wasn't admitting how good the sun felt right now. He removes the gear and sets it back where he found it moments before a now blue again Liam flopped into his lap. Don laughed as he cuddled the child.

"Heh... Miss me?" He asked Liam before chuckling at Michelangelo's comment and shaking his head.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 am

"he did indeed should have seen the tantrum he had. We feared it would go meltdown but Leo derailed it." Inaba giggles a little hopping up beside them clear again and ruffling through her perched on here basket to find he wood comb to brush her fur.

"we mad a little good headway up until the wheel came off at least moving out of the peninsula region of the swamp -"
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:36 am

"uuuh huuuh!" huge nod nod and very big grins snugging in Don's hold still croaking the frog in his hand.

It was still croaking and waving it's legs about trying to get away.

Liam is proud of finding the frog and shows it off to Don now, Mikey had taught him a song for frogs but Liam had yet to hear this frog say la Dee da Dee daa! " FFF oooh ggguh f ooooh! - laaa Dee da da dadada!" he informs Don happily.

The protesting amphibian going on a joy ride in the boys grip as she is shown off.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 am

" Well when you do that I am sooooo not gonna be close enough to have to run for my life." Leo states firmly, so very amused and glade the bunny and Donatello were almost ready to go - they'd lost a few hours travel.

He grin relieved at Don, " glad your feeling better, I think I might try catching a few hours in the sun too... that looked awfully sweeeet. Liam ate like half a pizza before the wheel gave way, you feeling up to something more substantial than a salad?"

flopping onto his plastron to do just that, sighing in pleasure as the still peaking out rays flooded across them - him skinning into his shell.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 am

Rejoining them with a laugh Donatello claps the Mikey on the shoulder just about sending him sprawling, " I'll tell you how my Mikey describes how Raph - a big cuddly teddy bear."

He lets that hang for a moment then continues, " a big cuddly teddy bear whose incredibly violent. So I caution practicing that big puppy eyes look as much as you can before tossing water balloons at him." So amused. Of course he doubt Raph would intentionally hurt any of the other Mikey's he might run into here, only cause they may not be as durable as his own. But that was the word there, intentionally.

he grins at Don, " happy with your progress so far?" He was, but this Don knew his own unique mutant health best so he asked chuckling about the half pizza comment, " He's a growing boy." He'd already rested a bit so even though he did get comfy to bask in the sun too he would stay away.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 am

Ack! he face planted in the cloths and straightened up listening. " rrrrriiight I will practice it lots then." grinning and watching the small boy, smothering more laughter, oh dear maybe he should have tried explaining real frogs wont sing la dee da dee da?

He enjoyed their chatter, beginning to put back on some of his gear, belt first then bandana. " Leo taught him that song." he immediately dobs him in with a smirk.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:55 am

Don watched the near chaos of everyone talking and seeming to enjoy themselves with an amused expression. It was reminiscent of the light banter of his own brothers.

"That's right, Liam. That's a frog. Frogs don't sing though. At least not that kind. He laughed softly and hugged the boy again.

There was a slight cringe at Michelangelo's apparent plotting the water ballooning of what sounded to be a very, very large Raphael. Don was sure that was ill advised, but suspected that if they ever did all get together, that this Michelangelo would have at least one partner in crime in Don's own Mikey.

"'Leo taught him the song'? Why do I feel like in this case 'Leo' starts with an 'M'?"

He then turned to Leonardo and the other Donatello.

Don had a feeling he could eat a little more, but he still didn't feel particularly hungry. He definitely stopped short of saying he felt good, but he definitely felt like the nap and sunshine had been beneficial. If someone were to ask him to get off the cart, he could climb down on his own, but he wouldn't jump down.

"I feel better than earlier, and I should probably eat something, but I'm not inclined to go crazy."
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Giggling Inaba stretches and yawns, then sighs a little all brushed she was a very soft looking bunny of grey and white fluff. even her ears looked bigger cause all her fur stood on end at the moment. " glad to hear it Don, I really really didn't wan tto risk local healers, potion makers or Naiads." she was willing to try it if she had to, but she didn't want to.

hoping lightly from the group of turtles to the back of the Jersey and clicking her tongue getting the great hefty beast to move again, at its long stride swaying slow walk.

Not faster just yet, they still have a watery sunlight and they had to at lest try to avoid getting caught out here when it really flooded.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:55 pm

"yay fff rrr oooo gg uh!" oh he was just so pleased he knew that word, pouting a little that they don't sing and as he is hugged and eagerly returns it, the now resigned amphibian heaving a disgruntled and grumpy croak as it is lightly squeezed against Don in the snugs.

" nooo la dee da dee daaaa daaa daa!" boy agrees tyring to imitate the frogs croaking sounds but his mostly ending in funny churl sounds. Content and very happy to be back in Don's arms and lap.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Leo sniggers lazily, basking always had this effect on him, " mmm hmmm and in Meo's favour at least if not accurate it was absolutely adorable watching the kid trying to dance and sing. Should ask him to show you don." Teasing Mikey back for the dob in but also a little entertainment wouldn't go astray they had days yet on this cart together even if at times they could rouse the large pulling burden animal to trot instead of walking.

a bit of a siiigh though, " be great to be among all the brothers interdimensional or otherwise but why do I have a feeling Raph's are going to get punked…. a lot?" with four Mikey's on the loose.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Donatello chuckled, " Well maybe we'll just group our Mikey's and send them into the enemy camps to wreak havock." amused by the thought of the headaches awaiting a bunch of Raphs. " though I don't know why you insist on tormenting Raphs, mines an easy to rile up target. Want a challenge? try hitting Leo... and I have a feeling... any Leo." even the little bug eyed pudgy looking one with them, he couldn't guess what he'd be like as a fighter but he had Leo mannerisms and Leos were generally a boss level prank target, it was hard to catch them off guard.

Donatello would like to say he is a hard target... but he wasn't and he wasn't above getting annoyed and trying to retaliate. though it was easier to distract him from pranky vengeance. Usually.

Like with a cup of coffee...

oh man he ached for a big cup of joe right now. He wonders if his counterpart has the same near addiction, not sure how to ask but when the Don says he might try some food sees an opening, turning hopefully to the Mikey, " Yeah what you got in your belt with some substance, whilst Don is feeling better might as well get something decent and filling into him, but not pizza man - or that pizza shake..." Shuuudder! " and by chance do you have any coffee at all? so hopeful.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Mikey grins at don's correct assumption and says some what admittingly, " yeaaaah might have been a Meo… hah that's right I am the best dance teacher." Totally revealing the not so kept up charade it was indeed he who taught the kids the frogs song.

A half moooan, " you have a point Donatello but Leo's are haaarrrd - it took an explosive distraction to nail mine with a water balloon! some how he just knew when I had one aimed in his direction! I swear Leo's are in the wrong universe they should be jedi's" muttering but at least a little derailed from plots to prank RaphHulk… or other Raph's...

Brought back to the here and now with a grin and eyeing Don he clicks his fingers, " I thiiiink I got something hang on... yeah got coffee here somewhere, gotta have some just encase my Dee forgets to stock up, he is a bean hound." this time going all the way down to his knees into his belt pocket, voice slightly echoey and sounding like it came from the bottom of a well. He pops back out with a flourish gripping a thermos in one hand and another paper bag and chopsticks in the other. " tada! chicken and corn gyoza! annnd coffee!" holding out the offerings to the two Dons.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:19 pm

Don laughed as the child imitated the frog. "So, 'Meo' showed you a dance too huh? Can you do it again?"

He looks up at the thought of punking Raph's. "You know... we have two Don's and sort of two Leo's here... No Raph. Do you suppose there are a bunch of them together somewhere?"

Don wouldn't consider himself a hard prank target exactly... Mikey had called him a boring one on several occasions though. Evidently, it's not fun to mess with someone who doesn't react. Which is fine with Don.

While Don does feel better, he's not eager to overdo anything. He feels sort of egg on a spoon-ish. Something evidently happened while he was out though. Still, he doesn't want to know about the pizza shake. It's almost a physical effort to prevent himself from asking about it.

Don has to marvel at the pockets once again, and Michelangelo's effort into keeping them stocked. "Have you ever fallen into one of those pockets?

Luckily, Michelangelo came up with gyoza instead, and that doesn't sound so bad. At least not as bad as pizza.

"Thank you, Michelangelo." Don accepts some of the gyoza, but passes on the coffee in favor of water without even a second glance.  They can take that how they will. But he has a feeling he just broke some sort of unspoken code he didn't know about.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Liam grins and nods happy he had the frog thing down - the surprised amphibian had been shocked by the blue tots attempts to copy it's sounds and gone quiet. Not even croaking again when Liam pokes it in the eye trying to coax another sound out.

He stands in Dons lap - most the words he hadn't quiet got down right and he was a bit clumsy,

Then squats to imitate a frog, the real one in his hand still croaking

"halumph! de lit w eeeeen frog one da! little 'froggy hop'.
"haaalumph! de lit w eeeeen frog!" and another hope.
"halumph! de lit w eeeeen frog one da! a third!

"An em all wen halumph halumph ahlumph!' the last three with equal matching little hops.

Then he takes a deep breath and stands slowly buda noooo frogs go -"

And as taught his voice gets much louder and his waves his arms from side to side opposite to little tail and butt - poor frog in hand croaking in alarm nowLa de dah de da
La de dah de dah
La de dah de dah
buda noooo frogs go
La de dah de dah
Naaaah oooohing halumph haaalumph haalumph!"
last little shakes and hops.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:08 pm

And the kids dance makes lazy Leo clap and laugh - blinking at Don's though of a bunch of Raph's together somewhere. " If that's the case... I pity whatever poor fool gets in a bunch of Raph's way."

He was relaxed, and not hungry himself as they ate earlier, shuddering himself when the pizza shake was brought up, yeah totally never go there!
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:10 pm

And... that was quite the display! Don laughs, claps and offers the child a hug.

"That was wonderful, Liam."

Don smiles sadly, and looks at the poor, unfortunate frog trapped in Liam's hand.

"I know you're really enjoying this frog, Buddy, but I think its time we let it go home to its family. Can we go put it down?"

He glances over at Leonardo "I pity the Don or Leo that's probably stuck with them."

Last edited by Donatello2003 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Donatello was more than happy to accept the thermos and uncapped it sipping and shuddering in pleasure, " thaaats the tiiiicket - mmmm - not a coffee Don, Don?" curiously but amused.

when Leo snarks to the side if anyone wanted to capture Donatello all they need to do is bait the trap with coffee, the taller ninja laughs and nods sipping more, " I would go gladly. I know my brothers, interdimensional or not would get me out of it eventually." a easy joke and enjoying the company. Chuckling at the thought, " oy vie that much testosterone and perhaps one poor Leo to deal with it? or a single Don? yep soooo sorry for them. and so amused.

Chuckling at the cute kids dance and song, not bad for a boy who'd had very little language skills in the first place Donatello had guessed. By three he should be speaking more than he had. Don's question to Mikey making him curious, " and why do you keep them so full of food?"
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Chuckling and offering the little boy a fist bump with a "told ya the dance moves were saaa weeeet!" then shaking his head amazed, " it's not safe to approach my Don first thing in the morning without a coffee. When's he's half way through it's okay. Unless your April of course he even lets her help herself to his brew!"

He grins at Donatello and Don. " none yet... though I did fall into Shinigami's hat and it was aweeesome! she helped me out and let me keep a pair of her panties for my human underwear collection." Day dreaming about that time then adding, in answer to Donatello, " I never want to be caught out again. Once... Leo was hurt, badly, locked in a three month coma through winter, we had little food and barely enough heat... April and Casey did odd jobs and I took care of chickens to provide what food we could but it... was horrible... and I feel the time would have been less miserable and Leo might have been stronger when he woke...if we had of had food, some pizza shake... I … want to be prepared next time. Though I hope it is never ever needed."
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Up front even Inaba shivers at the mention of pizza shake... bleurgh!

She looks over her shoulder grinning at the group, then back to the front ears going up and twisting... she thought she heard something...

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 pm

"Coffee makes me twitch. It's... unpleasant." Several of Master Splinter's teas do the same thing, and Don doesn't like those either. He takes another sip of his water, and sets aside what's left of the gyoza. Again, the effort has been made, but he's done at the moment.

Don is about to question Michelangelo on why one would even want a human underwear collection, but he's distracted before he can. Inaba's ears are up again, and something is prickling the edges of his senses. He hopes it's just a medium sized creature of some kind, but he trusts Inaba's keen hearing. If she's on alert...

"What now?" is barely a whisper.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Liam had been giggling... then eyeing the frog... thinking over the letting go as Don hugged him. He was proud of his dance and suppose he didn't need to keep the frog when he can be one?

He nods finally and sets the frog on the cart, " gooo brudders… gooo!" yes back to family! patting the little body and making it hop and bounce and vanish over the edge of the cart with a plop into the waters and muck.

happy to try one of the remaining gyoza, little eyes all but bugging right out of his head at the taste and eagerly trying to stuff the entire rest in!
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:25 pm

" I sincerely hope all those collected undies are at least clean." Leo mutters, sure he knew this Mikey was a bit of a loose cannon, but still.

He never knew of that, he sits up and rubs his head pulling back on his gear. " and is it only ladies undies?" it had to be asked, surely being a dude it would be only girls panties that would hold this weirdo Mikey's fascination?

He notes Don and Donatello were focusing and turns his attention too. " oh no..."
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm

dawwww he grinned and rubbed the smaller Mikey's head, " I still don't understand your undie fascination... or perhaps I do most guys have some varying levels of interest in girls panties. If that's their swing of course. But I get it why you don't want to repeat that time of your life. Glad your brother pulled through obviously."

Glancing towards the rabbit and becoming serious, watching her and then looking around himself maybe now he was focused he was picking up... something. He retrieves his bo and makes it extend out, just encase.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Aw man, whatever this is it's going to hurt, isn't it?  

Don once again hands Liam off to Leonardo, as seems to be his MO in these situations. Part of him vaguely wonders if the other turtle has noticed... No, he will not be telling Leonardo that he does this every time because Michelangelo spilled the anti-offense thing. He will just do it.  He doesn't actually get his bo out, but he has centered himself and is ready.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:12 pm

Her ears up and fur all on end she squeaks and points... the waters around them shifted... not splashing but large serpentine shapes move through them.

A little crackle of energy sparked now and then off one or two shapes...

" it's - its - Matança Zumbido ! she calls back to the others as the largest eel like monstrosity rises ahead of them.

Her, she sparked and the energy crackled over her scaley long body, beside her three smaller males emerging hissing as she and her s blocked the path ahead where waters spilled deep thick and dark over the road. " coooome with ussssss little wandererssss Looord Draaaako wantsss all Genioooo Innocuooo." her long sinuous body seemed to have a top humanish looking half with arms and a head that glare at the turtles, her mates, all of them hissing and sparking.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Liam grips onto Don but is not quiet strong enough, a bit of a pout but he grips Leo now looking about and emboldened by his play day of safety and protection he offers an angry screech of a sound to the … well he didn't know what they were...

One day the screech would be a roar that would shake the ground... for now it sounded like Tasmanian devil.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:02 am

Leo didn't ask, he was actually honoured he was relegated to child carer and protector of the woman folk.

And shushing the excitable boy he hurries back to Inaba and places the boy in her arms, until he was with Mikey's Leo he'd never actually properly used his swords, he drew them now to defend if he had to bunny and baby.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:11 am

" I agree this is going to be painful... shockingly so." oh he just couldn't help himself on that one.

It was a Sensei Leo pun but so damned worth it!

" whadda we do Donnie's?" Just throwing it out there for the brains yo
-

dawwwing at the cute of the little Liam getting his hackles up, " that's right you tell them short stack." even if the sound was a little harsh on the ear holes.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:28 am

Donatello had to resist the urge to face palm. Not answering these eel like things, eyeing them... it was hard to tell but he thought the biggest one was female... and seemed in charge.

though it was hard to tell there was a vaguely human shape up top like a mythical naga but there was no … female anatomy and the bodies were all the same sorts of borwns, greens and murky greys.

He was guessing.

He didn't like that.

And if not being threatened he would be absolutely and utterly fascinated by the eel creatures. They actually had the ability to generate electricity!

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:38 am

Ohhh... where's Leo when you need him? Well... a different Leo. Not the one here.

"You're the one who's good with long legless things!" Don calls to Michelangelo.

As for the other Donatello They're both guessing, but Don is used to thinking out lout for his Leo.

Touching that water would probably be a good way to get zapped. Um... You guys ever play 'The ground is lava'?

It's going to be a fight against rubbery, twisty eels while playing 'the ground is lava.' Great. Don jumps to a nearby tree.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 am

" yeah buts she's usually trying to bite me not shock me!" With a laugh Mikey leaps for another tree and pulls three pizzas from his belt, " Take hot cheeeese!!" throwing them like frizzbees and laughing annoyingly poofing from one tree to the next to get closer and hoping he'd blind, annoy and distract a fair bit of the attention from the Dons.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:12 am

Leo armed himself and she had a baby in arms, one who was determined to let the hunters know he was angry at this, she shushed him again and reached feeling about for a weapon... a wooden chopping board... well it would do... more shapes were stirring nearer hers and Leo's ends.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:23 am

Liam growls, gripping Inabas fur his blunt baby teeth bared and glaring at the shapes tot he sides of them, screeching angrily, luckily enough for them these eels couldn't shock them cause they hadn't attained the great size to do so -
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:31 am

Donatello gave a soft laugh, it was tight and he vanishes into the trees on the other side as the big female swung angrily after the Mikey her screeches louder than Liam's and her body making the waters zap and frothe and foam as the hot pizza's splattered across her face and upper body. She half crushed one male under her, Donnie slams his bo staff into the head of another, there was a third and the female but he too now created a splatter.

A violent bloody one.

That males thick body writhing and spasming and crackling in death throes.

Hoping Mikey could keep the female moving focused away from his counter part and moving to find another purchase as she howled and swing his way.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:11 am

Well... the big guy can make them pop! And Don is starting to sound like Mikey. Nope, he will stop that train of thought right there.

Don uses Michelangelo’s distraction. He silently moves tree to tree, jumping down towards one of the smaller ones that Mike was pulling away. He plants his bo behind the creature’s skull, right at what he hopes is a weak point in the spine, and pushes back off into the next tree. Hopefully breaking the eel’s neck. He just manages to catch a branch, and swings himself back up, disappearing into the trees once more. He then makes his way closer to the cart again, not wanting to leave Leo without assistance.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:04 am

not an offensive turtle... but he was a Leo, and a decent defender, Liam mostly between himself and Inaba, his swords actually getting grimy!

He recalled the adrenalined fuelled delight he had taken the first time he actually stabbed and slashed something with his swords.

As yet he hadn't killed anything but robots.

This time though as one of the smaller eels attacked he jammed his blade through it's throat kicking the twitching spasming body away not sure if it was dead, but oy vie did he want to throw up! the spurt of blood was quiet different than the flush of bot fluid.

Leo12 warned him it would be when he finally did kill someone. But he couldn't dwell on it, slashing at others coming...
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:26 am

" bwhahaha yeah Don's broom those ick belly draggers!" Mikey poofs past big Don in the middle of brain mushing another eel, and he admires the efficiency Dons could move with. He timed his attack, he had to be careful and only use the wood of his chucks - making the blade stand out and twirling it like a helicopter launching it to catch the female around her throat...

And gritting his teeth yanking - receiving a shock as he did thanks to grabbing his chain - and even though he was blown out of his tree into another he heard the squelch and screech as the leading eels head went the opposite way to her body.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:40 am

She was not an attack Rabbit!

but she landed a hard few blows, mostly making sure to keep Liam between her and Leo as he moved swords keeping grabbing hands at bay.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:00 am

Stuck between Inaba and Leo, Liam at least didn't have to resort to biting too much. Though his seemingly blunt baby teeth left a few of the eels with gashes.

He had a hold of Inaba's tail. His loud calling sound for Don mostly lost in the fighting.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:41 am

Don reappears from the trees, breaking one more neck, taking care of another eel too close to the cart before leaping to the roof.

Leonardo looks ill. Don remembers that look, and he saw what happened. He gives Leo an apologetic half smile. And acknowledges Liam before his attention is dragged away again. He sticks to the cart for now, checking to see how many are left.

He can’t imagine there are many left with the other Don popping them like that. And it seemed that Michelangelo had taken out the ringleader.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:08 am

Donatello is glad it's dark, the waters smelled, burnt and bloody and he was certain that sort of mess would attract local predators, eels were fleeing now the females huge body stilled, no longer twitching or sparking.

though there was still noise.

He searches in the dark finding the Mikey and touching him cautiously determines its safe to move him hefts the guy over his shoulder. Yipping in surprise when something that looked like a giant salamander with nasty teeth snapped at one of the neck broken eels.

" we should get out of here... and continue playing larva ground for a bit.." he calls back to Don as he moves towards the cart and gently places Mikey down reaching for his gear to monitor him now. But it appeared to be only very mild electrocution his vitals looked good otherwise.

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:21 am

Erica couldn't know for this lot below her it had been the better part of a nearly a dozen hours for the struggling group below her since Donnie had done... whatever he had done to make Leo react the way he had. She had spent it flying as high as she could - height equalling distance.

She would have missed them entirely and kept flying had it not been for the appearance of the swamp eels. "Matança Zumbido!" she hisses in some mild disgust, then by the crackling light int he growing dark of this day she spotted... shells!!

Shells!

And some battle was going on, she flapped down slowly.

Choosing where to land... right on top of another eel man - she wasn't big persay but when you drop on top of someone from a bit of height it sure would send the loopy.

five shell wearers all fighting, even the small child was keeping a stance! uuuhhh maybe she should have waited until after - but she calms herself and holds up hands.

Showing she was very very un armed. Wondering which one was Donnie.

unawares two of them were.
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next