Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allora Swamp Lands .

+3
Donnie
Doragonkame
Leon
7 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Allora Swamp Lands . - Page 8 Empty Re: Allora Swamp Lands .

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:31 pm

Slightly smokey still Mikey was aware of being moved but kept his eyes closed all him a little achy and twitchy still.

Feeling someone collect him from the tree he relaxes assuming it was a Don, and choosing not to fight if it wasn't for the time being as he caught his breath.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:33 pm

The fighting was slowing, and it looked like the feeders had arrived, the Jersey stamping her huge hooves and swinging her head... restless to move, leave this stinking bloody patch of watery ground.

Inaba yelps when a damonfeuer joining them -

the bunny wraps the boy in her arms hopping backwards away from the damonfeuer onto the back of jersey slapping a long paw against the wide rump to make her get going, realising they had Donatello and Mikey and Leo of course... she glances about " Don? we're moving!" sure he was there somewhere and would join them!

NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:46 pm

"I'm here!"

Don had been in some low brush dealing with an opportunistic predator that had decided to make a try for live prey rather than scavenge eel.  He scaled the side of the cart, and moved to pick up Liam. It was then that he noticed the... Well, he would call it a dragon, but there were few things here that went by what he would call them.

"Um... and it seems we have a guest..."
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Leo counted heads, still a little shaken, hurrying to check on Mikey with the big Donatello then looking over at Don, " you all okay?!" blinking at the white.... bat girl?

Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm

That long sounding call for Don was almost at his lips when - yay!

Liam beams, for most the part he had been spared any gore of blood being splattered on him, maybe a little mucky from the waters splashed on them.

And he hugs Don tightly, tail wagging nuzzling - not paying no attention to the new arrival.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Catching the worried Leo's shoulders he squeezes, " We're okay Leo, realx… well as okay as we can expect to be giving the fight we just had." he rolls Mikey onto his plastron to recover rubbing the smaller shell.

Glad to see his counterpart join them.

Blinking at the new arrival too, she was lithe and small with spindly wings and he stood, towering easily over her fixing a stern look to his face just encase she tried anything. "hello."
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Don watches the encounter between his counterpart and the new arrival with mild concern, though he's not sure who it's for. Though he doesn't know what the creature wants, he sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of the larger turtle's intimidation...

He settles Liam on one hip then moves closer to Leonardo and Michelangelo. Don puts a hand on Leonardo's shoulder and gives it a squeeze. He saw what happened back there, and Leonardo's reaction. He's witnessed enough first kills to know one when he sees one. An invitation to talk later is implied, but not expressly stated, not while there's still something going on.  Then he moves to check on Michelangelo, though he is still paying close attention to the white creature.  He's at home in this role. It's what he does. He's damage control while someone else deals with the remains of a real or perceived threat.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Mikey moooans at the shell rubbing - it stopped damn it - barely able to concentrate on Don when his face swam into view, a half grin on his face. "heeeey there Don - you have the Dr. look on your face, I swear I'm okay..." He lightly teases and reassures.

barely able to see much of the bright white female except the tail and legs - "pretty legs." randomly adding this.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:37 pm

She quivered under the stern look and slowly... so they could see every move slipped the leather straps off her shoulders and …. looking between the turtles and Wilhara makes a decision given only one turtle reminded her of the Leo she'd met already.

She slowly holds the pouch out to him. " I mean no one here any harm... well except the eel I landed on..' she whispers looking between the two bigger turtles, maybe a bit more the tall one cause he was intimidating her indeed.
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:04 pm

'I'm not a doctor." But there's a smile on his face as he says it, and the joke does help convince him that Michelangelo is at least not in imminent danger.

Don stays positioned so his body is between the newcomer and Liam, but he accepts the pouch. He looks inside and pulls out a note.

"Finally, we have started our journey to the Capitol. Please join us and know the bounty that awaits!
Leo III
Duncan"

"You met my brother? And... Liam's brother?" He looks at the white creature. "Um... Thank you, I'm Don. He bows to the creature.

Last edited by Donatello2003 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:11 pm

the beast pulling and kicking and trotting and heaving her way through the dead and muck Inaba looked back to check on the others, moving closer, " a damonfeuer…" moving up beside Leo and Don looking at the new comer.

" news from your brother... this is good..." and it looked like they had their messenger... She goes to find the map.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:27 pm

"And I am a Don too, Donatello." finally relaxing, he felt a little bad for scaring the slim little female... moving around her to offer a bow also, reminded of the time Leo had bowed to April and he had followed him, with Mikey.

He looks curiously at the note, watching Inaba slip away, trying not to be disappointed there was nothing there from any of his brothers, but he was also more reassured they would find them.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Liam as ever felt so very safe in Don's hold, and therefore bold enough to lean outward and look at this newcomer, offering a " la de da de daaaa." sing song greeting hanging onto his fave big turtle one little hand holding edge of shell the other the edge of don's plastron.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 pm

A laugh and Mikey disagrees with a "Science or medical your a Dr in some way Dee." the easy warmth and familiarity just out pouring for the Dons. Perhaps not his Don but a Don and he was ever thankful he landed in a group with two of them.

He was slowly siting up and looks up sheepish at the new female, " I'd offer you a bow too - good your sooo shiiiny…. but it'd be awfully clumsy." chuckling at Liams idea of a help, so proud he taught the short guy that!

He saw Inaba head off to collect something whilst he too briefly feels that stab of disappointment if was not a word from his Leo. but it was pressed back by a hope this meant he would get word from him eventually!

Though he was confused by the letter, " I trust its good news your Leo had the Duncan, that's great news... but whats the rest mean?.. are we pirates now?"
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:53 pm

She couldn't understand why she was on the receiving end of the bows this time. Curious, smiling, relaxing now the bigger turtle seemed to have stopped eyeing her suspiciously!

her hands lifting lightly cupping both bald heads briefly, her skin may be scaly like a snakes but it was soft and warmish and fingers light. " yes I met... your Leo... and the little one." a might wistful at the mention of the child and she smiles at this one chuckling at the blue boys half song to her. " they are both in with a Klaustreich female.. they asked me to go searching for more of you... Genio Innocuo who are not Genio Innocuo…" She now bows that reverential tone in her voice.

Unlike the Klaustreich she was not expecting the wilhara female to come over and rub against her, touch her... and had a notion the turtles were not all that touchy feely either. So she was brief with the soft attentions to the two in the bow and then reaches slowly to the child. ' I am Erica... and la deee daaa dee daaa to you toooooo." sing songing back to the tot.
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 pm

He was blushing, brightly... okay sure Inaba had been naked most the afternoon and this early bit of even but... for some reason it was more evident without fur. But he clears his throat and determinedly keeping eyes above neck like - hard to do in a bow of his own.

Maybe hoping for a head rub too!

He was made curious about he letter and moved to check it out too - a short pleased cheer, nodding at Mikey " there is that relief and it is good to have some news - I think it means he's headed for the capital too... what's a Klaustreich?"
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Don is appropriately chagrined by his counterpart's statement. Yes, he should have introduced everyone. And he does so now. Gesturing to each of the travelers in turn, he gives names.

"The one in blue is Leonardo, Michelangelo is in orange, and Inaba is over there. This is Liam, and yes," He gestured to both his counterpart and himself, "We're both Donatello." Still weird to say that out loud, but it's getting less so each time he has to."

Don laughed softly at Liam's song and nuzzled him before turning back to Michelangelo's statement, and Leonardo's explanation.

"Exactly. But there's more. He's being deliberately cryptic, but I think he's heading to the Capitol, and is trying to warn us that there's a bounty on our heads.  He signed off with the III to show which Leo he is-- wait..." Something wasn't right about that, how would Leo have... Don looked up to the messenger.

"If the only turtles you spoke to were my Leo and Duncan... how does Leo know there are other versions of himself?

Last edited by Donatello2003 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:01 am

" hi" she cooed happily, waiting for a space to unroll the marked map out for them all soon.

Smiling at the damonfeuer and then blinking at Leonardo's question. " in Earther speak... um I guess a cat like creature..." she hesitates not sure if that was right herself but thinking so.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:26 am

Erica started, two Donatello's and if she had seen right the one wearing blue was the third Leo she has seen. Nodding and smiling at the others that were introduced.

She smiles shyly at Don and nods, " I had been flying for a day or so before I saw your brother and the Klaustreich female Addy and decided to risk hunting close to their boat, the female let me know it was safe to do so by waving a white rag for me... I um during the flight I had spotted on two different beaches in the Iluka Islands two big not Genio Innocuo… this Donatello big... and when I said one had been wearing blue and vanished when I tried to get a closer look and the other red... I didn't go closer to him he seemed to be quiet angry about something. Your Leo decided they must be a Leo and a … Raph....?" hesitating a little on the last name as she wasn't sure she heard it right.

She purrs a little, " Addy and Leo asked if I would bring a message... if I found others... they were going to try finding the island stranded two. You and your brother have adorable boys." hat slight tone of wistfulness again.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:54 am

He was so proud he made Don laugh and snuggled! nuzzling nuzzling! tail wagging, he nuzzled Don and the hand of the new one - and waved a hand at the other Don... Liams attempts to say Donatello were a little off but not bad for a three year old "Don ell oooo Donellll oooo!' and some random happy tot chatter - as if he was answering Erica but of course he really didn't understand all she said.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:08 am

Donatello grinned and he smiled in relief, two of his brothers would at least be with each other and with another turtle... and they had a young one... it was a good thing!

He chuckles lightly at the little guys happy chitter chatter and attempts to say his shared full name. It was a great effort. And it the chattering and attempts at least told the tall turtle the little one was at this moment despite the fighting that just happened a content and happy boy.

Who wouldn't feel pleased about that?

He notes Inaba had returned and moves a little, the cart had limited room but if he shuffled himself back to the edge and sat and if the others did too she could unroll the map she had retrieved from inside the covered cage.

Clearly she wasn't to spread it and possibly show the damonfeuer the locations of the other turtles in this world between worlds.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:40 am

Mikey waves and tries to look cooool at his introduction, pouting a little at Don's explanantion, " awwww - cooool - and great thinking trust a Leo to think ahead... but still would like to be pirates..." and maybe the pout was also a little because it was not a message from any of his brothers. But he was hopeful, maybe now they could get a message to the rest of them like Leo o three did them.

And watching the female damonfeuer and the way she spoke... her tone when in regards to the little turtles, " dawwwwwww we dooooo make handsome little babies huh?" okay totally not on topic, and maybe he couldn't help flirting a little.

Annnnd yeah so technically none of them, that they were aware of, had anything to do with making Liam  or any of his brothers intentionally - still his point stands! the implication of 'ya know what to do if you want one...' was there.

then he noticed Inaba and still so very amused shifts back like Donatello does chuckling at the little guys eager attempts to be a part of the conversations and practicing the big names dawwwww.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:52 am

Don had intended to say 'he's not mine,' but that's not what came out. "Thank you..."

Liam's attempts at his name were met with a soft laugh and a nuzzle. Don also sidled up against the edge of the cart to give Inaba space to unroll the map. The fact that Leo had placed had placed his trust in this creature was all Don needed to do the same.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:54 am

Leo spluttered a little at Mikey's flirting, blushing, but so very amused, and mostly puzzling if he was to add to the note what he could possibly write also in code for his possible brothers out there?

Of course assuming this pretty unusual female would consent to take the message further. He hoped so.

Nodding at the girls information, " wow... more me's… I mean I met the Sensei Leo... and bigger... this is gonna be wicked interdimensional trip.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:00 am

Inaba giggles at Mikey's unspoken implications - nose twitching and ears flopping a little - all pointing to her flustered amusement as she clears her throat and unrolls the map. " If you are going to find the others we did some scrying stones and have rough locations of them... though it's a lot to ask of you and all... the desert should be fighting free relatively but everywhere else..." she moves around between Don and Leo so Erica can take the best spot to look at the map.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:19 am

He was sooo proud of himself! and receiving such positive reactions, also he did want to pleased the big turtles! he was more than happy to reciprocate all hug - sitting in Don's lap and still chatting - mostly tot burbling but now and then he'd mutter a new word. Donatellos and Mi mi's and Lee oooos. Seated where he was he could touch the white female and did so, ooooohing when his fingers brush her wing.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:52 am

She missed the flirtatious tone, and her laugh was a gentle one, kneeling between the Don's as the wilhara female moved, bending to look over the map and shifting the tag for Leo and Duncan a little closer tot he islands she knew they would try first to retrieve a turtle.

" Yes I wont deny yous do Michelangelo." tilting her head down to look at the little one touching her wing and considering... leaning down enough to brush a soft nuzzle to his head, moving her wings down closer to her body and turning attention back to the map smiling at Don. " I will try reaching those here in the Werribee Hills first. Then travel the furtherest for the others... it may not be safe to travel long distance again but maybe by then yous will have found some Terrors to do Terror mail." again glancing at the little boy, she wanted to help the Genio Innocuo, or not Genio Innocuo and admittedly the little purple toddler had been a major reason why. Now she knew there was a blue one too!

Aside from the supposed good fortune and luck to those that helped turtle creatures, and of course the honour to do so.
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:59 pm

" Hah I'm happy with that - as long as you find them all... hey hey give me the=at paper I wanna write something to my brothers, guess we all should add something to reassure just our brothers they are in good company, though doubt they'd question that..." he chatters eagerly smiling around at the others, re reading Leo oh three;s message again and tapping his chin in though as he decide how best to leave one for any of his brothers that the damonfeuer may find.

He'd been so amused by her easy admittance she definitely thought their babies were cute, and even more amused that it seemed Don had also fallen under the charm of the little guy too. Dude could easily have outright corrected that the child wasn't his, but hadn't and Mikey thought that was adorable.

He was sort of listening to the talk as he begins to write;

" Booyakasha my fellow InterSpaceKniks!
Don't let Outlaw Armaggon take a bite out of ya's!
See yous at the mothership to kick Kavaxas's tosh!
luv SavageMikey

re reading it again to see if anyone but his own brothers would possibly make any sense of it. And was tempted to add Liam but guessed Don would rather do that.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Don had to laugh at Michelangelo's contribution as he added only his initial and Liam's name to Leo's note. It was more of a 'message received' or a note that they were okay than anything else.

It was hard not to almost touch the white creature that Liam was so fascinated with. The smaller turtle's fascination was almost contagious.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:46 pm

" if their somewhere I will find them for sure, and yes leaving something is a good idea for them, will help me if their sus of my appearance among them." Erica smiles and shifts her tail gently across Don's lap so the boy can touch, and silently inviting more touch if they wanted.

She really didn't mind. Her belly rumbles though, " I will need to hunt before I fly again."

And probably nap a bit.

Yes she was definitely intrigued by the little turtle as she had the last one, the presence making her milk up again. Again she ignored it
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Liam giggled and hugged the tail happier she joined him in his space in Don's lap than leaning out to brush fingers on her...

though he did reach past when he smelled something and touch the whitish water on her - sniffing at it curiously on his fingers - hand brushing her tail... then his own recognising they both had one - and hers was a lot longer than his own.

though he didn't actually know the word and he holds the end of her tail up to Don " oooo?" milkly fingers transferring it everywhere.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:44 pm

TAIL!!!! There's a TAIL in his lap! And what does Liam have on his hands... Is that milk...? Fairy bat dragon things have milk? Well... bats would... There's a brief moment of spluttering before Don can make words again. There's still a TAIL in his lap and now there's MILK everywhere too! His tone is tight, but he's hoping it doesn't give away his panic. At least not completely.

"Yes, Liam, you both have tails. And... you've gotten milk everywhere...
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Donatello was no help, he leaned when milk was mentioned and looked at those breasts... hah - of course why not? seeing as she had them clearly she - " you'd have live young I take it? or maybe like a monotreme lay eggs but still need to feed them?" so curious and almost reaching to touch her - but pulling back clearing his throat last moment becoming flustered as his counterpart when he realised he almost groped bosom!

and snatching the writing implements to add something for his brothers.

Head to Gotham central my brothers,
heads down or the bat will have your shells
before we can deal with the Joker.
Meet yous there.
Donatello14th

Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Mikey actually burst into laughter this time grinning at the two Don's, "seriously guys its just milk and a tail... see Liam I got one too!" man spreading his knees in his knelt position to briefly show his off wagging it then tucking it back up out of sight and closing knees offering his bandana to the white female.

" your turn Leo to put something down."
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm

And it crosses Don's mind belatedly that Leo's messenger must have a baby or babies somewhere if she's lactating. But... there is still a TAIL in his LAP.

And since mammals typically only lactate when they have young, where is--" What the SHELL Did Michelangelo just do? And he's dragging Leonardo into it now too? Did the tail in his lap just move or was that Liam?!
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:38 pm

" sorry I'm going to decline to show off my tail..." He lightly smacks Mikey upside the head and slips the paper free of Donatello's hands reading the previous messages and chewing on his lip a little, thinking over it, what could he write ?

trying not to glance up at the others -

cause looking that way he would blush brightly and probably become distracted and not get a good code out.

My brothers we must head for the big apple,
whilst dodging a turtle soup hungry Shredder,
and defeat the Kraaang as ever - be there or
be square,
80'sLeo.

Last edited by 80'sLeonardo on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Inaba giggles and eagerly reaches into her basket. " damonfeuers can milk without having puggles of their own or being gravid. Before this mess with Draco it usually means their desirable for wet nurses, nannies and teaches, carers... even the males though they don't give milk." she was not flustered by the chatter or embarrassed these things were just were to her.

She finds a unused pouch. " damonfeuer milk is also quiet good for potions and some meals... can I have some?" holding the pouch across the map to the white female.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Doragonkame wrote:Liam squealed in delight as Mikey demonstrated tail to him, reinforcing this new word and helping the little turtle further connect what Don just told him!

Hugging the tail of the female tighter so very pleased with this new word, " aaaiiilllll! aaaaiiiil!" lick licking off some of the milk and just generally having a blast! his tail indeed thumping lightly against Don's leg as it wagged with his enjoyment.

Erica opened her outh to explain, a pearlescent sort of pink flush on her cheeks - but Inaba beat her too it and she nods agreeing looking down at the small boy currently playing with her tail tip she was glad for the Wilhara's explanation cause she really hadn't understood all Donatello or Don said. " I have no puggles… I'm um not preferred damonfeuer female … not big enough and can't breath fire..." yes she was just too small and considered weak among her own people to be attractive in that sense.

She began to swonder if the touch of her skin against Don's made him uncomfortable, so she lifts her tail a little, just enough the youngster could play with the end as he was and Don didn't have to feel it. " sorry about that.."

And takes the pouch she didn't see a problem with that, " only if you have a little pepper up potion for me, it could come in handy for me if the hunting is lousy over the desert." She liked to eat fish.

Raw, cooked... didn't matter, she wasn't much of a fan of other meats. And ate a lot of greens when she could. A little potion could ensure she would rest well somewhere with a empty gut and have energy to fly again.
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:05 am

Appreciated! Once the tail is out of his lap, Don can pull himself together again. He finds himself thinking that this is one instance where it would have been nice to have pants like his counterpart.

He is contented by Inaba's explanation, at least... it's much as he cares to know.

"Do you need something to eat, at least before you go?"

He rubs Liam's head as the child plays.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:38 am

He had recovered from his fluster, once more honestly fascinated and eager to soak up the knowledge no matter how, inane it was to their larger problems. Then again sometimes even insignificant things like this could be important at a later time so he files everything away for later offering the thermos of coffee to the damonfeuer, [color=#800080]"shame... well hopefully someday a nice guy will change his mind sometime, and Don's right you should eat before you go -"[/color glancing at Mikey here and with a bit of a stern expression to keep chatter clean this time and just offer food -

not flirt ! -

though he thought it was amusing to watch.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Chuckling and completely at ease Mikey quickly rolls up the map and hands it back to Inaba before reaching into his belt pocket for food to share with this pretty unusual and very helpful creature.

After asking what was safe for her to eat of course!

Choosing in the end two jars of sardines. She was a fish eater so seemed a safe choice.

"Thanks for making sure our brothers all get the messages. But don't go getting hurt for us..." He adds to her catching her hand and squeezing, " and your own kind have been crazy to turn you away." okay not managing to NOT flirt even a tiny bit.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:49 pm

It was a comfortable bantering to Leon, welcomed after the rush and ick of the just passed battle. He reaches out also knocking clear Mikey's hand and catching Erica's slim hand himself lightly, pecking the knuckles, "yes, thank you, you definitely didn't have to and I understand it could be dangerous... so many thanks. And do be careful out there." none the less he would genuinely be displeased if this new and tentative ally hurt. But also because he did hope his brothers would receive the letter.

Really he would liked to have hugged her but this would suffice for now.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:26 pm

" thanks," Inaba grins sorting out pouch of the left over pepper up potion for Erica to take as per exchange agreement, and whilst waiting puts away the map for now, they could all try it again after crossing through the fief of one of the villages along this swamp causeway, assuming the village was still standing and all of course if the eels had been there or the party of raiders they took the cart from there might not be much left and a lot of the locals might have fled and gone into hiding. Or packed up heading for the capital as they were assuming there would be safety there.

Of course there was also the possibility the locals would try to stop them in some sort of revenge for being attacked too...

Well she guessed going greyer furred worrying about it wouldn't do no good, it was a wait and see.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Liam's blue eyes looked up at Don when he feels the head rubbing and he positively beams back lightly gripping the white tail between teeth and like a kitten his feet lightly kick at her, his hands gripping, all in play and happy puppy like play growls and churrs his grin around the whit in his mouth all too innocently cute up at his fave big turtle.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Martins Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Erica blushed again in that pearly sort of way nodding, " I could eat..." touched by the gratefulness and amazed how small her hand foelt in Mikeys, and even Leo's!

then she was busy filling up the pouch for Inaba they swapped and Erica added the potion pick me up pocket into the pouch after making absolutely certain it wouldn't leak before adding the written on Letter to it and as Mikey sort out some food for her... she open mouthed at the way he vanished into the belt! she pulls the pouch back on into place.

Not minding the boys play and very careful not to let her tail rest on Don's leg again, waggling the tip for Liam's enjoyment.

Then waggling it in delight at the flavor of the sardines, salty whole little fish!! mmmmm
Erica Martins
Erica Martins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:17 am

The danger has passed, and now so has the adrenaline rush that has been keeping him going. Don is starting to feel like garbage again. The others seem to have things handled, and he leans against the side of the cart, letting himself partially tune out of the conversation, though he's still amused by the interactions between his traveling companions. He's stopped stroking Liam's head, and is just watching the boy play.

He hadn't had a whole lot of choice in the matter, but jumping into that fight had probably not been the best thing he could have done.  

And then the sardines came out.  He wanted Erica to eat, but... sardine smell was hard to tolerate on a good day. And today was not a good day.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go... um... check on Jersey. I'll be right back." He says the last to Liam as he leaves him in the others' care as the child is happily playing with Erica's tail. Don makes his way to the creature that he actually has no intention of checking on. The beast is fine and he knows nothing about it anyway. Though he is curious and uses his escape to go and meet the thing.
Donnie
Donnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:27 am

The eviction from the lap makes the little guy puzzle for some time and forget his play, merely sitting beside the tail and instead listening and watching the other, and the Don.

Then pouting he shuffles into Leo's lap and gives the play mate Mikey big round eyes until he is given something to chew on too! It crunches and is juicy! and he is suddiciently distracted from his pouting by trying out the new word "a pp leeee"

puhs and aaaaahs and leeeees slooow.
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Donimoy Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:00 am

Donatello is a bit sorry he hadn't thought of the smell himself. Or maybe he hadn't said anything because he actually felt a little guilty the damonfeuer was being used essentially as a messenger pigeon.

Still he should have told her to wait until away to eat maybe?

Well he would deal with the scent thing once she had fed and maybe was on her way? clearly his fellow Don was not top notch yet.

He eyes Inaba watching the exchange, " can I see some of that potion?" aybe run it under his techies and get an idea what was in it? And thinking of his gear he pulls it on to get read outs on those that fought hard. though they all had, even the bunny!

Again though he would leave monitoring his own stats to his fellow Don out of curtesy and because he could understand missing his tech here.

Leo and Mikey had given their thanks and he too others his now, reaching out to squeeze the little damonfeuers shoulder, " be cause, we'll be most looking for to seeing you again safe and well." grateful.
Donimoy
Donimoy

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusNoobs Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 am

Nodding and handing over what she had left of the potion for Donatello Inaba moves to put the map back away inside the cage. Perhaps she should share the rest among them? there wasn't enough for more than a swallow each sure but at the very least it meant they wouldn't all feel as drowsy as a normal does and it would fortify them she hoped against the slightly cool in the air.

And after the fight they had just won. The boy should definitely have some and get some long rest time. And Don looked like he could do with a little too.

She would have to let them know they were slowly approaching the first village and what they might expect given the state of things. But it could wait a bit longer.
NexusNoobs
NexusNoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Mikey oooopppsed.

He really should have told the damonfeuer to wait, eat else where or maybe after she left them, he knew how sensitive their senses of smell were and at the moment the Don still seemed even more sensitive to it all.

But no turning back now, best to just add a few more tins to the pouch the girl wore, maybe coping half a feel as he did so. "Save a few of them for on the go.

Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum