Masked Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands.

+5
Lilo and Stitch
Ralphie
Leo
Erica Martins
NexusNoobs
9 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Empty Re: Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands.

Post by Raphael Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:07 am

Raphael manages not to chuckle at his counterparts ick face made - made easier by the fact he knew Leonardo had something to share, easy to pick up thanks to Leo looking a little unsure. " spit it out brother."

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Empty Re: Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands.

Post by Adalind Schade Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:21 am

Addy grins when Leo's eyes make the rounds and find hers though she looks downward at the boy in his lap trying not to think of the moments in the pool before now, especially now there seemed to be some news maybe?

Her tail curls and is mostly dry watching, also doing her best not to giggle at poor Raph and his furry fingers, poor guy. Siiiigh she supposed that would be a bit of a draw back for most guys regarding herself and Lilo and many others. The fur.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:10 am

Lilo pouts a little, " sorry I seemed to have glittered your hands." softly just for Raph looking about and moving off a little plucking a few strands of long reeds with knooby soft spined seed pods on the end. These she pulled off a unche of so from the pod and moved back to Raph as he looks at Leo her hands catches his and draws the pod along the fingers. It would not get rid of all her fur glitter but a good heap as the thin spines and static electricity stick her fur from his hands to the little pods.

She works quietly but listen to the chatter a grin and she glances at Addy. " Should we get fur clipped sometime?" Doing so would at least stop how much glitter she shared with anyone touching her.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 D9cs4m10
Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:50 am

Leonardo smiles, he lightly pats Leo's shoulder and then holds his hands up in a placating sort of way to Raph sensing he was gonna have to grab his brothers shoulders. " Well we made contact with a fourth Leo, so say with some certainty there aretwenty mutant turtles in Nexus right now. All male, sixteen teens from mid to late and four toddlers." Start with the important but least important information. Hah and he had to internally smirk a bit with sixteen teenaged male mutant turtles there was no doubt Nexus would be left with new Genio Innocuo.

He sighs a bit, " Unlike us this only a tad bit younger then Leo here Leonardo... we'll call him Lee - says his own Raphael and our Michelangelo has been captured. And at the moment both are heavily sedated." And he is right when he said that Raphael is immediately furious and surges forward all muscles -

" Out of the way Leo!! no one messes with Mi-" growl - he'd storm have the land to get to their 'baby' brother.

A louder snarl and Leonardo pushes back against the massive Raph, their plastron to plastron now. " Mikey! I know - but in this case we don't have a way to get to him quickly annnd we have our own responsibilities to help keep our friends and interdimensional brothers safe so for now the captors are gonna mess with Mikey. On the plus side, I doubt they know Mikey will recover quickly and I doubt they will know to up the sedative.. he will end up fighting it. And Lee and Raph...um Raphie are on the hunt."

Raphael growls - Leonardo growls back... louder... he decides to not push it. He didn't like it though. He huffs a bit, relaxing, " f iii ine... your right - I hate it but your right... think this Lee can handle it?"

Leonardo relaxes as Raphael does. Leonardo nods, " he has Leo's Raphie at his side, they'll come up with something."

Raphael grunts a little and glances at Leo, " why do I feel your Raph is going to enjoy being called Raphie as much as I do?" relaxing further and well he loved the nickname... mostly out of the lips of his clients or April.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:51 pm

And that was why Leo hadn't wanted to be the messenger. It really was best for Raphael to hear that from his brother. And when the clash begins, Leo is absolutely on his feet. He's not in the middle of it, but he's up and ready to back up his counterpart if it's necessary. Though he suspects it won't be. And it wasn't. This Raphael seems, like his own, protective and stubborn. Not stupid.

"Oh... yes. He will love it." And yes. The comment was dripping sarcasm. Raph is going to hate it.

"They don't have a whole lot going for them at the moment, but they have eyes on the two who were captured. Now that they have some direction. Lee seemed more confident when we separated. And I know my Raph. He's not going to leave a turtle behind. No more than you would. He won't let Lee give up." Not that he thinks Lee will give up, especially not now that they have the beginnings of a plan in place, but he doesn't know that other Leo. Not like he knows his own Raph.

Leo paused for a moment before a moment. "And if your Mikey is anything like mine? He's more capable than we often give him credit for."

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 8ad1a510

"Nothing will change the most important thing: that we are family."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Addy's giggle and return of - " yeah I think we wi-!! became a gasp and she carefully grabs the small turtle from Leo's lap when he moves.

Bad thing was the sudden pull and Leo's sudden moves startled the napping content Duncan an he lets go a sort of alarmed sounding cry.

Ack! He had her long furr in his grip too!

She purrs to settle him again nuzzling the cheeks as the big purple eyes open and he pouts most spectacularly. " okay most definitely - I think he's pulled out some clumps already."

And luckily the slight Stan off between the big turtles didn't last long.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:31 pm

"Glitter?" Oh, that description is perfect! And Raph is amused by it. He is also grateful for the assist! Hunh... Never would have thought of using one of those. Very effective though!

"Whoa... nice!"

His attention is abruptly pulled away as the Leos come back and Leonardo starts his explanation, and Raphael's outburst.

Little Blue is up, almost dumping the kid, but thankfully Addy got him, and Raph moves to guide the girls away from the potential turtle tantrum zone. Luckily it doesn't go that far, and Leonardo calms him down quickly.

Still, Raph is alert now and watching the group. Concerned for the big guys' brother, but it sounded like it wasn't as bad as it could be.
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:40 pm

His golden eyes flashed, but he was calming down and looked mildy apologetic he might have alarmed the others, " sorry guys.... hahaha well there are a few that can get away with calling me Raphie. Sick brothers, sick dad... April any time. And maybe the kid..." he grins a bit and backs off from his brother smiling at Leo.

He trusted he annd his Raph could handle it and surely if these two think this other mysterious Leo would be okay now with the task ahead, he'll trust them.

He grins at Leo, " tough guy here is the biggest snuggled when not feeling well." maybe for the amusement of all of them. To ease the worry he might have caused.

He got it, he was a BIG turtle.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Cadad410
Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:11 am

As Raphael grins a bit at Leo and nods, " We do... and Mikeys always tend to prove us wrong..."

Leonardo grins and steps away from Raphael, he was no more a threat... and he would never had hurt any of them intentionally -

Well maybe Leonardo himself but that wouldn't have been maliciously done, big guy just expressed his emotions with all his strength sometimes. He churrs a little and gives Raph a small grin and nod of head, smart move. He too relaxes and he chuckles hearing the dobbing him in as a giant sook when in his sick bed. " I am nooot.' in that sort of way that would totally tell everyone Raphael was being honest about it.

" how do we feel about our pursuers?" he asks. Sweeping the area around them and whilst he couldn't sense much he feels they should probably make tracks.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Leo20110
Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:32 am

Duncan is pouting - big sad pout, he isn't sure why he lost his comfy seat.

Though his head is resting on Addy's shoulder and he'd finally let go of the furr he'd gripped but he was still pouting hugely and the eyes were watery. And when Lilo brushed a finger over his cheek he harumphs and buries face into Addy's shoulder.

Making Lilo giggle a bit at his grumping.

Unawares she... and Addy found it adorable.

And Raphael.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Byssig10
Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:06 am

Maybe the kid could get away with Raphie? Leo is thinking definitely the kid. And the look on his face should be more than enough to suggest that.

There's a slight chuckle at the banter about snuggling. Leo is more often used as a snugglee than he is the snuggler. In fact, his last snuggler had been a sick Raph. Which Leo keeps to himself, but was amused to no end.

Situation dispersed, he turns to Addy.

"Sorry about that. Thanks for getting him." And he offers to take the pouting little guy back. "Are you okay?" He asks Addy regarding the ripped out fur. He doesn't have fur himself, and Master Splinter does a pretty good job of keeping fur woes to himself. Though Leo knows there's been an occasional clump ripping that also tore skin.

"Sorry you sort of got dumped off my lap back there, Little Ninja." He rubs Duncan's head. Daaaawwwww... That pout is just adorable.

He then looks up at Leonardo.

"I don't really feel them, not even pricking the edges at the moment, but... I am anxious to get moving again. And that's a feeling that Leo has long since learned to listen to.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 8ad1a510

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:00 am

Raph is not entirely adverse to being called Raphie. Mostly it just hasn't come up.  Though he doesn't really call his brothers by cutesy names either. Still, he doesn't invite the cutesy name, and the idea of Little Blue's brother being Raphie is sort of amusing. Little Blue doesn't seem to take well to being, well... little. And if his tone is anything to judge by, his Raph won't like it either. And if for no reason other than that being an amusing thought... Raph is all for calling Little Blue's brother Raphie.

Awww... That's cute." He comments of Big Blue's snuggle habits.

And he's not admitting that he actually found the little Grumpy Gus in Addy's arms cute at the moment too.

Looking between Blue and Blue-er for a moment, he starts covering some of the tracks they've left here. Sounds like they're leaving.
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Addy is chuckling, she grins a little at Leo's look and purrs nuzzling his hand and the little guy on her shoulder, " It's okay - I was getting close to sneaking him away anyways... how he looks more and more adorable everytime I look at him I'll never now." she admits she was moments away from going all goo goo gaa gaa.

And his enormous pout was tugging at the heart strings! how could his push his lip out so far? or eyes go soooo round?

She nods a little, " We were thinking our hunters might even be trying to head us off and moving off towards the port ahead of us." she says to both the Leos as she nods to the sling, it was long since washed and dried and she smiles, " Duncan's had quiet a bit of nap time, did we want to encourage him to walk a bit before getting back into the sling?' this question for Leo mostly. " annnd Lilo and I are going to get our fur trimmed... short for me shorter for her." At least shorter her markings would look different and Lilo might look darker closer to her skin.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 Untitl10
Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:22 pm

" mmm hmmmm - glitter." Lilo giggles, and there is that pout - ooooh hooooow cuuuute!!

She is ready when they are, though she would prefer more glitter time! hehehe And a slight nod a clipping might do them both good. She hums for Raph she appreciated the slight shuffling guide away from the slight stand off between the huge turtles.

Iluka Islands. Many sea faring peopls a major township in this collection of tropical islands. - Page 19 D9cs4m10
Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:38 pm

" I am a snuggler - not often we are still enough to have it. Our Hogosha loves hugs too so that's incentive enough, who doesn't want pretty girl snuggles... and I have grown quiet fond of snuggling around my partners as they fall into a satisfied, exhausted sleep being mine for a little while brings them." A sliiight bit of bragging in that.

He is looking about though as he speaks so maybe bragging but feeling, listening... smelling and nodding a bit as Addy. " we should move indeed... Only a little walingfor the wee guy if he wants to it will as least make him pee and ensure he's not too energetic after all that napping." A grin though a the little guy, he was being adorable.

Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Leo reaches out once more. Considering Addy's question. He is not really listening to the snuggling conversation anymore. More content to focus on their surroundings.  There's nothing nearby, and the thought that the trackers might be trying to head them off is seeming entirely too possible. Who knows when Duncan will get another chance to walk safely. He nods agreement.

"Are you ready to walk with us for a little while, Buddy?"

And Leo is all for letting the little guy pee before going up on his back again!

"Yeah... once down my back and Addy's front was enough."

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Raphael is smiling, he is far more relaxed now and reassured, like Leonardo said at least their little brother is reasonably in good health. He nods at Raph , " big tough guy mmm hmmm it was cute indeed... we gots lots of photos for blackmail material laters. Much of a cuddler Leo or more or a cuddle?" He assumed it was the later.

A laugh at Leonardo's bragging and smacking him lightly. " yeah yeah yeah but there is a reason I am known as the teddy bear..." he points out. Chuckling.

Smiling at the girls, " yous would look great with a hair cut." if only cause it definitely would make them more pervable... he wont say that bit out loud!!

A grin watching as the catwoman sort of reluctantly holds out the little pouty face - obviously she was enjoying the cuddles. Hey Raphael got that he liked the cuddles too! He is eager to go now. " one way to find out about our hunters."

Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:12 pm

At first Addy maybe held the Duncan a bit longer though by now he was reaching back for Leo too and his pout had somewhat softened. And once he was back in those arms he snuggles the stuck out bottom lip disappearing and becoming a big grin and churr his tail wagging.

Tilting his head at Leo's question and looking down... did he want dooooown now he was in the big turtles hold?

Ooookay

" can hold hands? and siiish?' eager eager and much perkier now. And he did like trotting along behind Leo- whenever he had been made to walk he followed like a duckling never straying too far before hurrying back and he had to run sometimes to keep up!

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:03 pm

“Um... I am typically not the instigator.... He responded to his name, looking up to the conversation he had hoped to avoid.

Leo looks over at the fur cut thing, he doesn't really understand. Sure, Master Splinter has fur, but he rarely cut it. Other than maybe a little cutting and styling to keep it out of his face.

He accepts Duncan and nuzzles the child. What else could he do? He then puts the child down.

"Of course you can hold hands. And... Sish is here somewhere..." Leo looks around for the toy.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:06 pm

Addy. She is close to Leo and blushes and is glad it probably can't be seen under her furr and wondering about her choice to want to cut it.

She knew Leo didnt mind a snuggle for sleep but aside from those moments in the pool?

Ummmm she glances about and picks up the steamed dry fish stuffie holding it out to Duncan and smiling. " well it's still dark Duncan so you make sure you hold hands tight okay?" she grins.

His pout was adorable. His grin was so danged cute.... And watching him trott after Leo in those times he was walking was all sorts of squeee inducing...

Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:39 am

Lilo giggles at Raphs comment, " well if we get cold snuggling at rest we know who will snuggle" tail vaguely waving at the blue wearing turtles, so amused and a hum just for Raph and brief smooch to his cheek smiling.

" I will check for a heading down the mountain..." she tells them all hopping and spinning and climbing quickly up and up the tallest tree in the area. Looking for a good path down, their pursuers and fire that might say where they were.

A cave to try hunting some tradable Spinotod eggs or dead...

Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Raph grinned at the humming, but they're on the move, and it's time to focus on getting the camp... such as it was, torn down and hidden once more.

He snickers softly at the cuddle talk, but does try to not draw attention to himself. Not that he's against cuddling, mind, but it's much more fun to listen to them harass Little Blue about it.

"Don't instigate, but you ever turn anyone away?"

There's a glare in response, and Raph grins. Oh yeah. Little Blue would cuddle even Big Blue if the big guy said he'd had a nightmare.

He miiiight be enjoying the view as Lilo skitters up the tree to check the mountain side.  Okay... yeah. Yeah he is.
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:17 am

Addy amused, and as Leo is glaring she whispers for his ear hole only, " you make little guy so very happy happy when you hug him - did you see that pout melt?" she winks and watches the happy hugging his Sish and looking up at Leo eagerly, all bouncy his sleep and nap having energised him by the looks of it.

As Lilo checks their heading she gives Duncan some dried meat to chew on. And also whispers, " I hope you'll not mind me instigating hugs later." mostly playful and teasing.

Trying not to wonder any more about that sentence he never finished in the hot pond. And still mindful she did owe a massage sometime.

For now she is making sure the little boy is getting water and is ready when they set off.

Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:04 am

Oooooh! He was indeed much happy - Leo's hug and nuzzles left him churring and he is all too pleased to stand watching the monkey lady ascend the tree with a bit of an open mouth cause she was so fast!

Then blinking when Addy holds something out to him, he doesn't know what it is but, "Fank yo." from a mouthful of yummy chewy stuff a moment later looking up and watching Leo now, that look in his eyes like he has questions but isn't sure how to put it them with his still limited if growing vocabulary.

Oo! swallow and Addy is holding a water skin out to him then helping him drink - Duncan accepting readily and eagerly tail wagging. Glad for the hand cause it meant his hands were free to grip Sish and Leo's knee pad.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:15 pm

It’s hard to worry about what’s going to happen with the little guy when he’s snuggling and being adorable.

Leo rubs Duncan’s head once the boy is on the ground, fed and watered. He chuckles softly at Addy pointing out that his hug made the pout melt away.

And his response to Addy is more mouthed than spoken.

“I won’t.”

He looks down at Duncan’s curious eyes.

” I know that look, Buddy, but I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re wanting to know. Once more, he tubs Duncan’s head.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Raphael sniggers at the glare his counterpart gets and lightly nudges him with a slight bump of fist to elbow. " we may have to test that out sometime." looow but noooot entirely too low.

And thoughhis eyes watch the monkey climb he is careful to clear his throat and look away when the view is mostly from the bottom.

Bottom. Instead smiling down at the little guy who is clearly enjoying his sort of very early breakfast.

Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:13 am

hopping back down - and somewhat showing off a little by letting herself fall quiet a bit before smoothly changing the free fall into a swing and spin to land near her companions, buzzed from the climb And maaaaybe her tail is curled up and highlightling her backside for Raph's viewing delight turning that grin at him over to the Leos and Addy. " I think our pursuers are heading ahead of us there is some more of those birds and bats on the loose up there but further down the mountain. Annnd if we headed down the valley there I thiiink I saw some pock marks possibly hinting at some low caves we may be able to find some tradable goods in without ending up in a fight. Well too bad of a fight."

She is pointing off as she speaks first one way and indicating the spread of their now ambushers were off to their west and a little spread out.

And the valley off to the east a bit.

Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:27 am

Leonardo heard that from Rapha nd Raphael and he raises an eyebrow and hides a smirk barely.

He might play ball if they wanted to test that.

And he is glad for Lilo assessment, nodding but this was a world Leo was more familiar with, and the two girls lived here so he is curiously looking at those three. " I do like the idea of trying to find tradables for the port for a ship .... though if our pursuers are ahead the ladies may have to go into the port alone." And there was a definite note of disliking for that in his tone.

But first ' how far away are we away from the port?'

Lilo estimates a day or two if their walking at Duncan speed only, they could be there tomorrow in carrying him between walks.

Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:07 pm

The chuckle at his counterpart's comment is silent. But he nods. They definitely need to try. Raph doesn't need Little Blue's attention again just yet. Let him chill a bit.

And he caught that smirk from Big Blue. Oh yeah. They definitely needed him in on this. Oh this was going to be radical.

He DOES want Lilo's attention, and she has definitely captured his. He did not miss the tail curl, and he grins. He gives her a bit of a whistle and a grin before she goes into her report.

"Well, we goin' or what?"
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Leo knows the Raphs are planning something, and he's doing his best to not let it get to him right now. They have bigger concerns.

He does not like the idea that the hunters are trying to get ahead of them, but it is what he would try to do were situations reversed, so he recognizes it as a good tactic.

"As much as I hate to send them in alone, I don't see much way around it either. But just because they're alone, doesn't mean we can't stay close." They are ninja after all. Though the fact that the hunters tracking them were staying just out of range of their senses is concerning. "The other option would be to turn the tides, and try to catch up with the hunters, and meet them before we reach the port." Which he is not advocating with a toddler in tow. And the hunters have a few hours head start now. While Leo was certain the turtles in the group could cover the ground and close the gap, he's not entirely sure about the girls' endurance for the task.  Though they haven't complained yet. And Addy definitely had impressive endurance from her sailing. Still... sailing was not running. It was different.

"I'm all for making up time where we can. We have the sling for Duncan, we might as well use it when he's not ready to walk." And honestly, that is a looooong way for a little guy. Leo doesn't want to make the small child walk quite that far without an assist of some kind. There's really no reason for it. And it will substantially cut their travel time.

Leo takes a moment to consider the hunters and think. "And however we approach this, we're going to need some trade goods. So we might as well check out these caves."

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Addy at first gave Leo a wink and grin, then waited until Leo was distracted with Duncan to do a mini yay dance - when there was more serious chatter the happy for later snugs jig went away and she is listening.

A bit of a small nod, " Well then whilst we can lets get some walking... with the short one.' a grin down at Duncan and she also informs, " whilst yous were in that state I was looking over the map, it occurred to me my future long boat might not be big enough to do more than house future Genio Innocuo sooo want to see if there is information of a possible home of theirs... I mean they had to have gone some where when not on land right?" she puts to Leo as they all begin to gather themselves and move.

Though to his out loud thoughts, " There is also the option of hiding Lilo, Duncan and I somewhere if you guys think an attack on our pursuers would be best." Possibly with Raph guarding them but perhaps not in a frontal fight.

A little admiring of the big Leo for relinquishing to Leo's control on this matter. He came across as a big alpha type to letting go this much would be difficult for him.

Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:06 am

Leo froooowwwwns considering Addy’s desire to search for the home of the Genio Innocuo. Not because it doesn’t have merit! It does, but he sure doesn’t want the girls alone in the port any longer than absolutely necessary.

He looks to his counterpart. Time to bounce ideas. He is willing to share, he knows it’s hard to back off and trust someone else to lead. And he recognizes that Leonardo has given him the floor.

“I hate the idea of splitting up... but it seems it’s going to have to happen sooner or later.” And leaving Addy and Duncan on the boat had been near disastrous! But they have a couple more hands now. And perhaps they can stay closer...

He looks toward where the last flock of birds had been, he asks, ”What do you think? Keeping in mind that we have the girls and a toddler in tow, do you think we can catch them?”

Because that’s the only way he would be okay with Addy Spending extra time in port seeking information about the Genio Innocuo.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Leonardo smiles at Leo, nodding, agreeing with most of it all but adding as a cautionary.

" At the very least when we close the gap we can recon and see what we are dealing with, numbers, maybe get an idea of where their positioned scouts or look outs. See if we can get a better idea of what kinds of people are involved and then decide if it might be worth trying to fight them or lay a false trail or trade quick and get out of port." All three options were good ones and he'd listened closely to Leo's suggestions.

He is ready to go when they are schooling away the sort of grin and smirk at the Raphie's plotting.

Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Raphael caught sight of the little jig and chuckles, looks like Addy successfully hid moment from Leo ... until now. " adorable dork dance cat lady... you leading?' he asks gesturing and like his counterpart ready to be on the way and totally trying to not look like they were plotting anything.

" I do like the idea of recon... bet we'd be able to destroy the hunters." pretty confident. Because unless they had explosives to try burying him in a sewer tunnel not much took down the big turtle.

Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:55 pm

Oh she blushed! but is trying tobe serious and .... nope ruined it by sticking her tongue out at the big turtle andmaking a raspberry.

But at least she was listening and nods at Raphael's words yeah she probably should lead on in the last of the dark time mainly so she could give warning if there was any obstacles for the little guy who was still blinking quietly up at Leo obviously thinking over what he was trying to ask. Sometimes the little dude just had too many big thoughts for his too young for it self yet. And was adorable, he was watching each of them talk and still hanging onto Leo's knee pad with one hand the other clutching the stuffed fish close to him.

So with a flick of her long now once more fluffy tail brushing Leo's shoulder she starts off in the direction Lilo picked for them an easy pace for the boy and so they could talk quietly as they moved.

Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:47 am

Duncan had lost his train of thought at the light rub of hand on his head and he nuzzles against Leo's leg for some moments forgetting all his many little question and some big questions, most of which he didn't know all the words for.

And then he is listening and watching the speakers having very little grasp on what was being said but he tries mouthing some words quietly to himself.

then Addy is stepping away, starting off, he lets go of Leo's knee pad and holds up his hand ready to walk eyes bright and still he was curious, looking up at Leo and finally managing, " Leee oooh wassa Dad?" so very curious and of course his brother was on his little mind. The games they played and the girl Elena.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:17 am

Leo is ignoring the plotting (and let the happy dance go without comment,) and focusing on the problem at hand.

He nods at the recon, agreeing they would need to know more. He is also fairly certain they can take the trackers, buuut... “I’m sure, but keep in mind they were staying right at the edge of where we could sense. It’s entirely possible they’re formidable.”

There’s a silent chuckle at Addy sticking her tongue out.

And... Duncan... He kneels down to the child’s level.

”You heard your brother say that didn’t you. It wasn’t a question.  “Dad is someone who takes care of you. He’s family, like your brothers, but a grownup.”

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Duncan absorbs, he nods and his hand grasp Leo's shoulders cause he had knelt and the others paused to watch.

He didn't notice those though listening to Leo and ummming a little as he thinks this over the word, " Randal... Malcolm... me - we call Dad ?" cause he wasn't sure. And holds out his hand again to be taken for this walk.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Leo wasn't quiiite sure what the child was asking.  But he answered as best he could. and he wasn't fond of his answer. But clearly he had his answer about whether or not the child had ever known any sort of parent. It definitely seemed that the answer was 'no'.

"I'm sorry I don't have much of an answer for you, Buddy... I just don't know how all this is going to play out." Though Don was clearly just fine with stepping into that Dad role, regardless of how this all ended. He sort of wondered what his brother knew that he didn't.  Sure there was plenty of reason in the conversation they'd just had, but... that couldn't have been everything. Leo knows there's more.

Leo takes a breath before continuing. However this ends... he's okay with whatever Duncan decides.

"I guess you'll have to choose one sometime. It doesn't have to be Liam's Dad."

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Raphael pauses, watching Leo and the little guy, a bit of a glare down at his hands, the poor little tot, no parent to speak of until he landed among them. No wonder he was starved of attention. It also brought to mind why the kid didn't misbehave as was almost obligatory for toddlers as far as Raphael knew.

No tantrums or fighting Leo or Addy to sleep. Not much whining and any and all moments of crying was quickly self controlled.

Maybe where ever he came from punished him harshly for those activities?

Siiigh He tried not to focus on it, the kid had a sort of family with them now and some day be reunited with his brothers.

He moves to bring up the rear assuming he and Leonardo would be a little behind with Addy leading the way maybe Leo would try to be closer to her and keep Duncan with them.

Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:01 pm

She'd been prepared to move off after the report and a general decision was made for the moment. Though when they had a few spare moments as the little guy commandeered all of Leo's attention and she giggles with a mild eeeee cause it was so cute Lilo moves closer to Raph giving him a cheek nuzzle and hum, " Enjoyed the view?" only a little teasing and all flirt.

She was humming a bit in delight at having his attention and this little bit of time to express.

She was also thinking suring their trek she might have to show the turtles how to weave some grasses together to make themselves baskets and or hats just encase they ever get separated and need to carry things.

Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Leonardo nodded to Leo, he was content with that course of action for now, tradable goods and try and find out more about this group of hunters.

He smiles down at the little guy. Dawwwww.

And whilst he is thinking about it checks their limited water pouches, moving to make sure they were topped up with cool fresh water. Rejoining Lilo and Raph and looking at Addy, " perhaps lead on a spot we can recon and get tot he cave."

Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralphie Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Even Raph, who has shown little interest in the child is frowning at the conversation between Duncan and Leo. He does feel bad for the little kipper. Not having a parent of some kind is just... wrong.

He then grins at Lilo.

“Immensely.”
Ralphie
Ralphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Duncan has to again think on this a bit...

then he looks shy in aa way he hadn't really done since landing here in this world of big turtles and bigger turtles and nice furry cats and monkeys.

And scary things...

" dad want Duncan dad?" it was more of a whisper. " dad no like Duncan?" yes it bothered him that no one would want that. He'd sensed the level of interest from Raph as the scientist usually gave him. At least with Raph it didn't come with zzzz's and ouchies for red stuff. That Duncan liked.

His purple eyes were down cast and his hands moved to twiddle thumbs a little.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalind Schade Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 am

Oooooh her heart...

poor lil guy...

She wanted to swoop in and give him a kitty bath snuggle and purr... but it was hardly the time and side Leo more than had this she knew.

Adalind Schade
Adalind Schade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:10 am

Oh... lance through the heart.

Though... he's not entirely certain what Duncan was saying. Still...

Leo gathers up the little boy and pulls him close against him, hugging him tightly.

"A real dad will always want and love and like Duncan." He's not sure when he started sort of rocking the little guy, but... he realized he was doing it.

Pulling back just enough so that he can see Duncan's face, Leo continues when he can meet the child's eyes.

"Who do you think doesn't like you?" He rubs the child's cheek gently. Just watching those big, purple eyes.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:31 am

Awwwwwwww - he grabs Leonardo by his shoulders and nawwwwwwwwwws griping his brother -

fighting squeeeees by hugging his poor blue bandana wearing big bro tightly. In Raph bear hug style.

Raphael
Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilo and Stitch Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Lilo giggles and she is shifting to hum her sort of humming purr into Raph's earhole - her tail uncurling enough to brush along his left knuckles and hand up over wrist. Enjoying the flirt and having been watched.

Dawwww - and she is muffling her sound - and giggling at the way poor Leonardo was being treated to rough love by his Raphael. That bear hug looked very tight!

Lilo and Stitch
Lilo and Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:50 pm

Ack!

He'd been doing his best not to go to a puddle of turtle goop - dawww

Ack!

No was suffering the worst of Raphael broness -

the Raphael teddy bear hug!

It was like having a thirty foot boa constrictor wrapped about him!

Still Leonardo manages not to do any sort of ooooh myyy doooog can't breath! and simply turtles through, holding his breath and patiently waiting with pats to Raph's shoulder in a 'there there... there.' sort of manner.

Leonardo
Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doragonkame Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Yay! Hugs! He nuzzles into Leo and his little tail wags and he is churring loudly. Sishy squished in the hold, listening to the bigger turtles voice and blinking a little. He had no idea his lack of words and know how on trying to express his thoughts but he was trying and when Leo has eye contact the little guy listens, a grin and loud happy sort of chirp at the touch over his cheek.

He has to think about who doesn't like like him, no one in this group he didn't think so, " meanies with ouchies for red no like Duncan. All like Duncan.' he beams pointing at Leo then Leonardo and Raphael not understanding what they were doing but giggling, and Raph and Lilo then at Addy and beaming. " all like no Dad?" not understanding that was usually a title for just male parental figures yet but sure all in this little group liked him but none wanted to be chosen as dad - well at least he wasn't sure with his limited new understanding of the term. He knew his brother look happy, he knew he would be too and that that's as far as his understanding went.

Doragonkame
Doragonkame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next